trente-six - Chan

It was Friday evening around 6 pm when you went over to the unb dorm. Currently, you and Chan were the only ones there while the others were out and about.

"Chan, I'm hungry," you said.

The two of you were currently on the couch, surfing the channels on tv.

"Hi hungry, I'm Chan."

"Babe~" you whined and hit his shoulder.

"Okay okay!" he let out a laugh and turned to look at you properly.

"Let's go to the convenience store then!"

You let out a shout of glee and quickly went around the dorm to get ready. Chan made sure the door of the dorm was closed all of the way since it locks on it's own.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked, grabbing a hold of your hand before leaving the building.

"Hm, anything you're craving is fine with me."

"I'm not that hungry so let's just get a few snacks and drinks?"

"Sure! But let's get my favorite gummies too."

"Of course, Y/N."

You guys spent about half an hour at the store bickering over what to get. After getting everything you went back to the dorm.

Once you arrived, Chan reached into the pocket of his jacket to grab his keys but to only find it empty.

"Babe, did you forget the keys?"

"No, Y/N. Of course I didn't."

"Kang Yuchan."

"Okay...I think I forgot to grab them from the counter before we left."

"What are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know but we'll figure it out."

"How about calling one of the members?"

"Sure! But who do I call?"

"What about Hojung oppa? Didn't he say he was downstairs working out?"

"You're a genius babe!"

"Of course I am~"