~3~

Mute

A/N- In this when the writing looks like this, you're* talking in not asl and just any sign language that's native to you and fuCKING YOU'RE BRUH ITS NOT THAT HARD PAST ME smh also probably should've added that I knew absolutely feckin nothing about mutes and just pulled this shit outta my ass lmao

     You where a mute. (haha loser) Meaning that you couldn't speak. (no shit aye weren't you Sherlock a story ago?) Some mutes were born that way, and others simply have a speech disorder. You had surgery when you were six after being in a car accident, something had went wrong and now you can't speak. But now you were 30, and a detective. Always carrying a note pad and a few writing utensils, because nobody understood sign language anymore.

     Somehow, you were still seen as one of the best detectives, well, before everything happened with the revi and stuff. But you still hung out at the office, because why not? Most of the people had left, although some stayed like you did- and today was one of those days where you scroll the internet using the free internet to your advantage.

Connor was sitting at his desk with Hank sitting across from him. He was looking directly at you from across the room seeing as your desk was by the entrance. "You know it's weird to stare, right?" Hank asked noticing that Connors attention was everywhere except the case that they're working on. "Yes I'm aware," Connor faced Hank "but I don't think I've ever seen her before."

"Detective l/n? She's been here for about a year, don't know much about her, but I've seen her around." Hank said looking over his partners shoulder and raised a brow. Connor hummed in acknowledgment then turned his head to look back at you only to see you standing right next to him. You've heard about Connor a while back. The deviant hunter or whatever, so it's not like you're new to his presents (i'm not even going to edit this bc it's your birth now congrats enjoy your presents). And since he's an android, you assumed that he would understand sign language, seeing as he spoke every language on Earth.

You waved your hands in weird directions then crossed your arms. Well that's what it looked like to Hank. "What?" Hank asked in confusion. "She's mute" Connor said, and you rolled your eyes, "and she said 'I heard my name'" he finished. You moved your hands to say tell him I called him a bitch towards Connor. He tilted his head, "Hank, she called you a..." bitch "...bitch"

"Me? I wasn't the one who was staring at you and giving you lovey dovey eyes!" Hank raised his voice. "I wasn't giving her...'lovey dovey' eyes as you put it, I was simply... observing." Connor said in defense. How cute, but I don't think that androids are even capable of giving that kind of look, even if they can actually feel now. You expected the android to tell Hank what you had said, but he replied instead. "Androids are capable of love, some more than others though."

You raised a brow and smirked. Are you saying that you love me? You were obviously being sarcastic, but Connor didn't seem to get that message. "Yes. Wait, no, I mean, I don't love you but, I don't, NOT like you, I... I haven't gotten to know you enough to establish how I feel about you yet." Hank was literally face palming and you were laughing. Kinda. It was more of you smiling and breathing heavily. (kinky)

I don't think I've met an android like you before you motioned, but Connor made a confused look, "I don't understand, I'm not a bean." Hank looked up from his hands, curious. Your rolled your eyes and pulled out your note pad and wrote ANDROID. How did you read bean? They're two completely different movements. "Oh." That's all he said. You shook your head then said I'm going back to my desk.