~6~

New...with a problem//Smuttttt

A/N-Next one is gonna beh floofy btw and I already started it. Also Connor is already deviant in this, and it's after the rev, just pointing that out bc I just finished and realised that I never mentioned it oof...oh and Con Con is slightly Dom Dom XP

"I just don't get it" Connor said quietly to himself. He was in the evidence room, trying to figure out why some androids were randomly shutting down. All of their parts seemed to be perfectly fine, but he couldn't pinpoint it. There were six 'dead' androids pinned onto the wall, four girls and two guys. He did notice that they were all built at the same facility over in Lansing (Lansing is like 90mi away from Detroit btw). They were newer models, but it must be something his scanners weren't picking up.

He walked up to a female android and eyed her up and down, scanning for something, anything really. But all seemed fine. Blinking rapidly, he just received a message saying that three more androids were dead. "Shit" he mumbled while running a hand through his hair. He was getting irritated and stressed. Knowing that nothing was gonna get solved if he kept stressing, he closed his eyes and imagined something his lovely girlfriend would say, even though you were literally upstairs.

*tiny flash back my dudes*
"Y/n, why do you like me so much?" Connor asked. "Love" you corrected, "And it's because your an idiot." He looked at you oddly and you laughed. "I'm kidding" Connor looked down at his feet. "Well, how could you love someone who can't even please you like an actual person can?" You giggled slightly and lifted his chin to make him look at you. "One, you are an actual person, two, I don't need to be 'pleased' to love you, and three, it's what's on the inside that I truly love" he furrowed his brows, "my...thirium?" He replied making you laugh. "Sure, Connor, sure"
*lmao it's Wednesday my dudes*

Connors eyes shot open. "Their thirium". He quickly grabbed something sharp off of an evidence shelf, and sliced a male androids arm open, causing a little bit of thirium to drip down. Dabbing his fingers in it, he brought it to his mouth. He instantly regretted doing so because it tasted rotted, and made his vision get fuzzy for a moment. All this stressing over a bad batch of thirium. He brought his hand to his head and mentally informed Markus that all they need is new thirium.

He wiped his fingers and looked up at the android of whose arm he cut into that was unrepairable. It was a sex model. A new sex model that has never been used. Doing a quick scan, he noticed that nearly all of their bio components were compatible. The only ones that weren't, were the ones in his head. He took a quick glance behind him, checking to see if anyone had managed to sneak up on him for some reason. Stepping closer to it, he managed to get an even better scan and realised something else was compatible that he never thought would be. (Y'all know what I mean 😏 I'll stop lol)

You were casually spinning in your desk chair like a little kid waiting for Connor to find out why the androids were shutting down all over the place. Hank had left a little while ago, probably to some bar, leaving you alone to your weird thoughts. Your phone began to ring and you quickly grabbed it, reading 'Bae ❤️' "Connor?" You asked, confused as to why he was calling you from the evidence room, it's not like he's lazy or anything. "Вы можете приехать сюда?" It was his voice, yes, but why was he speaking...Russian? "Sorry, what?" "Вы можете приехать сюда?" "Uh, I'll just take that as 'I need help'" you said and hung up, making your way down to the evidence room.

Walking down the stairs, you got really confused when you saw Connors back to you, clutching onto the screen table thing, in only his underwear and tie. You slowly opened the door, "Babe? Are you...ok?" Not looking back, he said "Закрой глаза" "Connor, I don't under-" "Я сказал, закрой глаза!" He lifted his tie over his head and quickly turned around, tying it around your eyes. You didn't protest, but you still wanted to know wtf was going on. "Con, what happened to your voice? I only know English, and like, tiny bits of German from high sch-" he cut you off with a kiss.