~7?~

A/N-Yes, I meant the question mark to be there bc I'm lowkey sick rn and my meds r making me sleep allllll day....I wanna die 🙂 BUT HERES A TINY SHORT THAT I RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF LIKE FIVE SECONDS AGO AND I TYPED FAST BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP AGAINNNNN and it doesn't have a title....DEAL W/ IT

     "So. Connor." You, Hank, and Connor were on your way to a case. You've seen Connor around the office but never actually got to know him. But for once, Hank wanted to bring someone else along because after deviancy, Connor has been 'way more fucking annoying' and 'won't shut the fuck up'. So Hank figured if he brought someone who liked to talk to people, Connor would leave him alone. (IM AN INTROVERT AS WELL OK SO THATS A LIE LOLOLOL) But you also had the tendency to act really...childish when meeting someone for the first time.

     "Yes detective?" He asked from the front seat. "How tall are you?" "I am exactly 6'0" You smiled a little bit, "In inches?" "72 inches" "In meters?" "Approximately 1.829 meters" "In nanometers?" "1.829e+9 nanometers" You open your mouth again to speak, but Hank quickly interrupted, "Will you PLEASE talk about other shit that's not numbers? Fuckin hell" You stuck your tongue out, thinking Hank couldn't see you. "Really?" He replied, looking at you from the rearview mirror.

     After a few moments of silence, you reached forward and began stroking Connors hair. "Uh, detective, may I ask what it is that your doing?" Hank glanced over and stifled a laugh. "I wanted to see if there's a difference between android and human hair. What's your hair made out of anyway?" You asked. "Well, it's made out of com-" "Actually, never mind." You said pulling your hand away. "Do you have a dick?" "OK, THATS ENOUGH QUESTIONS, THANK YOU." Hank yelled.

      "Lieutenant, if it makes you feel any better, I am not equipped wi-" "And thank you Connor for that mental image." Hank said while using a hand to rub his temple. "I bet RK900 has a dick" You mumbled "What?" Connor and Hank said in unison. "What?" "Who's-" "SHHhHhhHHhhHhH fORgEt My WorDS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sry I'm like so tired rn and have like no idea why this is now a thing that exists lol