~8~

\_{;-;}_/

A/N- Can I just say that I'd LOVE to see Connor in a vest? Btw this fic isn't about a vest but I just thought I should point it out and it's obv not my art, so yee (READ BOTTOM FOR EXPLANATION OF Y TF THIS IS POSTED AND NOT THE PROMISED SMOOT)

The android known as Connor, recently was assigned to help you and your partner, Hank, on cases. You didn't mind all too much, but Hank? He wasn't too fond of it. After the case with Carlos Ortiz, you wanted to clear some tension between the guys. And by guys, you mean Hank.

While you were supposed to be helping the boys interrogate the android, you were out shopping. Because why not. It's not like you'd be doing anything anyway. You were currently looking for something that screamed out Hank while waiting for your appointment for Connors gift. And what place screamed Hank more than a fancy lookin liquor store. So as any friend would do, you bought the most expensive bottle of whiskey they had. Which was only like $40. But it was the best you could do in such a short notice.

Earlier that morning, you were thinking of something that screamed Connor. But what the fuck screamed 'IM THE ANDROID SENT BY CYBERLIFE WHO IS CUTE AND INNOCENT YET I COULD KICK YOUR ASS IF I WANTED TOO'? A puppy? He doesn't own a house. Clothes? He never changes. A phone? He can call people with his damn mind. A gun? He already has one...but not one with his name on it.

But where were you supposed to buy a gun with a snazzy engraving in a short notice? Well, seeing as you're a detective, you hit someone up online to sell you one illegally. Because that what detectives do. Obviously. You were supposed to meet the guy who had hopefully already engraved 'For Connor, (a cute little message of your choice)' along the side of a Glock 37 .45 Caliber, (I like those pistols okie I'll leave) by the lake. Where there were no people. Of course you had your own gun holstered just in case and some cuffs since he after all WAS selling illegal guns.

     A dirty car pulled up, which you assumed it was the guy, he opened a secret compartment in his trunk, and handed you the gun. "Say, what's a lady like you doin buying a gun like this?" The guy asked, "Don't ask questions, and I won't arrest your ass." You smiled checking out the gun to see if there's anything wrong with it. "Aw shit. You a cop?" You simply nodded your head, "so how much?" "Well for you darlin I'll give you a discount, $200" you rolled your eyes and pulled out $150, "you can either keep it and leave, or say hello to jail." "Oh you dirty girl, but yeah yeah I'll go." He began closing the trunk but you stopped him. "Why the fuck do you have a grenade?" He laughed nervously but finished closing the trunk. "No reason"

~skip by My name is Kara, I'm the asshole sent by CyberLife~

     You walked back into the office carrying a shoulder bag with the things inside to see Hank sitting at his desk with no Connor. Well, better now than never. "Heyyy Lieutenant!" "Oh great, look who decides to fuckin show up." He grumbled, obviously not in a good mood. "So uh, where's Connor?" You asked looking around. "Dead" Hank said. You looked right at him and started laughing. "C'mon Hank, really!" Clearly not believing what he said. "I don't think they cleaned his body out yet. So he's probably still in the interrogation room, and I'm headed home, just, don't get shot in the head either, alright?" Hank stated then stood up to leave.

     Now you were extremely confused, 'shot in the head?' you were only gone for a little while, so how the fuck did he get killed? You walked to the interrogation room, and the second you opened the door you saw it. Connor lying with a bullet hole in his head and the other android with an overall messed up face. You felt sick. You might've been able to prevent any of this if you simply stayed where you were supposed to be. You couldn't be here any longer, so you shut the door and went home.

~skipity swoody I'm comin for some android booty...I'll go home~

     You had spent most of the night downing Hanks whiskey gift. So by the time you actually got to the office, it was about 11:30am, meaning you were about an hour and thirty min late. You were always one to be on time, but if Hank can get away with it literally every day, you figured you could at least once. The moment you walked into the building you had noticed that the Lieutenant was in the captains office, with...Connor? Am I still drunk? But seeing as you were Hanks partner, you figured that you should be in there as well.

     You slowly opened the glass door to hear loud yelling between Hank and the Cap, but your eyes were trained on Connor, who's eyes were now trained on you. Hank suddenly stormed out leaving you dumbstruck. "Oh, l/n" The cap said getting your attention, "I don't have time for this, you heard everything, you can explain to her." he said motioning to Connor, "outside my office." Your eyes trailed back to Connor when he started walking to the door. He held the door open, waiting for you, like nothing happened the night before.

     You made your way to your desk, which was next to Hanks, and slowly sat down. Connor came and stood next to your desk, "You, along with Hank and I have been assigned to all cases involving deviants. Hank doesn't seem to be too thrilled though, so that's why he was arguing wi-" "Are you ok?" You asked, completely cutting him off. "Yes, why would I not be?" "You were dead" "My predecessor was unfortunately destroyed, but CyberLife transferred its memory and sent me to replace it. This incident should not affect the investigation." You looked at him with wide eyes then furrowed your brows looking down at your desk. Does that mean there's just a room full of Connors? Or do they simply remake him from scrap. Oh please tell me there's a room full of Connors. You smiled a bit at the thought.

     From the corner of your eye you could still see Connor standing over you. "You can get the fuck away from me now." You said without looking up at him. He turned and began talking to the lieutenant. After a few moments of zoning out in your little world, you noticed Connor stand up from his new desk and walk beside Hank. You couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but one thing lead to another and the next thing you know, Connor was being pinned by Hank. You felt he probably deserved it. But then officer Miller came and informed all of you about a rogue AX400 down in the Ravendale district.

~time scoop till after the meeting with good 'ole Kara bc I don't feel like elaborating :D~

     The three of you stopped at 'the best burger place in Detroit' as Hank called it. You and Hank were already in line but Connor was just now getting out of the car. Connor stood behind you and Hank and was observing everything that went on. "Really Hank?" You asked referring to the bet. "What? Hey if you have a problem then you can leave." You shrugged your shoulders, "No problem here" Hank grabbed his food and walked over to the closest table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUCK. OK. SO MY MUM TOOK ALL MY SHIT......bc I was playing wii bowling with my friend and I accidentally let go of the controller......BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT. THIS IS ONE THAT IVE STARTED TYPING THIS AFTER MY 'MUTE' ONE BUT BEVER FINISHED BC I DIDN'T RLY CARE. AND THIS ONE HAS THE MOST WORDS. SO ILL MAKE A SECOND PART FOR THIS AT SOME POINT BC MY MUM ONLY GAVE ME FIVE MIN TO "TXT MY FRIENDS NOT TO TXT ME". NO IDEA WHEN I GET IT BACK, BUT THE SEC I DO ILL FIN THE SMUT AND POST IT. I ALSO DIDN'T WANT TO POST AN UNFINISHED SMUT BC THATS KINDA WEIRD SMH. OH AND YEE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE DP SOOOO YEAHHH SRY IF U DON'T LIKE THAT KINDA STOOF LMAO.