~1~

I Hate You, But Like You

A/N-Sorry, I'm not writing a smut for the very first one so chill. Also this is going with the ending where Markus ends peacefully.

     *You* were a detective. Of sorts. You were kinda like that guy Sherlock from those books years ago. A consulting detective in a way for the DPD. You could notice things most people can't, and it was the closest thing you had to a job since you were too lazy to go through actual training and officially join the ranks of the DPD. Typically, you'd be called on for many of the homicide cases, but after the whole android revolution "party", you haven't been getting any calls.

     You probably were one of the few people who actually still lived in Detroit, seeing as half of the... fleshy... population has dropped all their shit and left. You honestly couldn't care less about the whole revolution as you've never really had any android problems, let alone even own one. Although they weren't actual humans birthed from a womb, they looked human enough so you saw it as slavery. The only android living in your house was a prototype wolf that CyberLife created back when they were planning on making a "CyberZoo". It was pretty stupid, literally, the large wolf had the mind of a cat. Ugh. Prototypes.

     You were casually sitting on your couch watching some old shows on the telly. And you were bored as shit. Your mind slowly began to think about who of your friends still actually lived in Detroit. Not that you had many friends, but you still thought about them. Most of them probably had left. The only stubborn asshole that still remains was probably Hank. You helped him on many homicide cases, but gave him all of the credit because all you needed was the money.

     You slowly stood up thinking it was about time to actually leave your house, seeing as you've been home for about two weeks because of the damn revolution. But you had a mission to head over to the police station to see if anyone still remains. And there may not be many people, but you were sure there still were people killing other people, or, androids killing people, which was technically still a crime, even in this newly found shit hole known as Detroit. New Detroit? Hah.

     You hop into your car...which has a broken window...? Oh, great, my favourite P99 is missing... fucking humans...you start the ignition and make your way over to the station.

~time skooop~

     You reluctantly make your way to the front doors and walked into the rather large building. Sighing in relief, there were still some androids at the front desk. A little odd, deviant, yet they still work...well I guess someone has to keep this place in order. "Hello!" An lady android waved excitedly towards you, "Hi...? I'm here to see Lieutenant Anderson if... he's still here that is." "Oh yeah, he's still here with Connor, well, not HERE here, but he still works here, but I haven't seen Lieutenant Anderson yet, but I did see Connor walk through a little while ago." "Alright, thanks. I guess."

     Connor. You've heard about him. The one who took your job before the revolution. Although you didn't mind most androids, he was one that you hated, yet, kinda liked even though you've never met him. He was the one who stole your job, yet, he intrigued you since he was said to be the most advanced. He was the one who stole your damn income, yet, he played a major role in helping the revolution.

     Maybe I shouldn't judge him before I meet him...nahhh fuck this hoe he stole my damn money, ITS HIS FUCKING FAULT, THAT IVE BEEN EATING CEREAL, WITHOUT FUCKING MILK. Bitch can go die in a fu- "Hello, I don't believe we've met." You we're so caught up with your little mind rant that you weren't even paying attention to where you were going and bumped into, oh. Oh.