~18~

A/n FINALLY DOIN A SMUTTY CHAP BITCHES

~naughty thoughts~

Connor's p.o.v

Me and lieutenant just finished a case about another homicide. I was quite excited to go back home to be with my wife, Y/n.

I try using my key to open the door just to find it already unlocked.

"That's strange... I bet Y/n just had a walk and forgot to lock it."

Nonetheless, I still checked to see if anything was out of place.

Nothing broken.

No signs of wine or alcohol.

Few bags on the table.

I went to look in the bags, to see an open note and a few pieces of revealing clothing.

In the note it said,

Hey girl! It's ya favorite drag queen, Kyle(I just really wanted a drag queen in this one) I know you said you are more comfortable with wearing not so flashy shit, but at least give your man a show!! If you aren't careful he might just come and take me out instead!! Show of your body more and have some fun~~;) let me know what Connor daddy thinks

Love, horny bestie

I'm not a father though... and I can't give birth

"*gasp*! What if she adopted a fish!" I stared at the door to our room with wide eyes.

I ran to the door and kicked it opened, only to find Y/n trying to put on a two piece.

"How the hell do you get this shit on..." She whined trying to zip up the skirt, her back facing me.
I watch as she wiggles her rear, trying get a better grip on the zipper.

I do not feel comfortable in these pants anymore. Closing my mouth that was apparently wide open, I slowly walk up to her, who did not notice me just yet.

"Maybe I can help." I whispered in her ear, causing her to gasp and turn around.

"Connor! I-I thought you were going to hang out at Hank's first." She avoided looking at me, cheeks flushing deep red.

"Doesn't matter. What matters," I say as I grab her chin to face me and use my other hand to pull her closer by the waist, "is what you are doing to me. It's very naughty."
I nibbled her ear, her moaning softly.

"M-maybe you should punish me. I was b-bad." She croaked out.

"Maybe I should." I smirk while groping her ass. She moans again but louder, making me awe in surprise.

"You like that, don't you," I ask in a shocked tone.

"So what if I do?" She mumbled, fumbling with my tie.

"Well maybe I should try and make you scream just by playing with your pretty ass." I growled.(oh my lord i am sinning rA9 please forgive me)

She pushed me onto the bed trying to take off my clothes as quickly as possible.

"Now, I want you to keep the dress on while I fuck you so hard. It'd be a shame if we took this pretty thing off so soon." I assisted her taking off this dreaded apparel of mine.

"Wow, no underwear?? That's a very bad thing to do. I wonder if bad girls get prep?"(A/N IT FUCKING CHANGED TO PREGNANT AND I DIDN'T FUCKING NOTICED TIL LIKE SIX HOURS LATER SHIT)

Y/n widened her eyes at this. I chuckled, "I won't do that to you, sweetheart." I leaned in whispering, "at least not with me going in your ass."

I shoved two fingers up there, making her jolt in surprise.
She kept having broken short moans trying to bounce on them but I held her down(Also she's on top of him idk if you knew that tho) making her whimper.

I tried finding her g-spot, going all over the place.

"HOLY SHIT RIGHT THERE!!" Y/n screams.

Found it.

I immediately pulled out, her whining in protest.
I line her up with my cock, slamming it in causing her to scream out in pain and pleasure.

"Don't just sit there, start bouncing." I kissed her passionately.
So she did, her tits bouncing up and down with her movements.

Me, being the rebel I am, bite down on her nipple, causing Y/n to scream once again.

I used my hand to twist and pull the other one, her moaning even louder.

After a few minutes she came, slowing down a little bit. "Should I take over?" I caressed her cheek.

She only nodded, slightly drooling from the pleasure.

I flipped positions, my dick still in her ass, and started pounding fast, this time in doggy style.

She moaned at every thrust, at first trying to match it but eventually just laid there just taking it.

"Look at you, your ass swallowing up my big cock so nicely." I spanked her arse(I'm not British but I fucking love them and their words), her gasping and moaning.
Jesus she wasn't lying about liking her ass played with.

So I kept on spanking until her ass was a nice, pretty red. After a while I came in her while she came a second time.

I slowly got out of her, my cum leaking out of her butt.

"Fuck"

I decided to take a quick picture, what she doesn't know won't kill her.

After cleaning her up in a nice cool shower, I wrapped her up in a blanket.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Do me a favor and get more of those dresses for me please."

"Gladly."

~~~~

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy oof hope it was good lmao