~13~

A/N: sup! I'm vkooksmartass ^_^ I'm the one taking over for a while~~ I asked the author and she said I can take requests so feel free to send some~~ I am good to do anything except say the p a n t i e s lmfao. Hope you enjoy ;3

                           ~Flirting advice~

"The fuck you staring at? We are suppose to be doing work." Hank rolled his eyes.

"I apologize lieutenant, but if I may ask, who is that lady over there?" Connor was staring at the woman and there was something about her, that he just couldn't put his android finger on.

"Y/n? She's a detective like us. Good kid, but nosy as fuck." Hank nodded.

"Er, lieutenant, I do believe she is equipped with as such, but I don't-"

"Oh for fucks sake. Just go talk to her will ya" Hank pinched the bridge of his nose, "and let me do the work that the shithead won't do himself."

"Lieutenant-"

"Don't even ask"

Connor nodded slowly, and went up to talk to the girl that's called y/n. But as soon as he got up, she went to the break room with... Gavin? Something shot Connor inside him. He didn't know what but he had to have y/n for himself. He can't let Gavin take her away from him.

Wait, she wasn't mine in the first place... Connor shook off the thought and went back to Hank frowning.

"What? Couldn't do it?" Hank chuckled.

"Gavin went to her first" Connor replied... coldly?

"Holy shit are you jealous?!" His partner bursted into laughter.

"No!" Connor yelled, catching a lot of attention.

"I mean, no." Connor coughed.

"Oh my god" Hank wiped a tear his stomach hurting from laughing too much, "ok ok. Do you want to get closer to her and make Gavin look like a fool?"

"Yes" Connor said, a little too quickly.
"Then let me give you some advice" Hank motioned Connor to come closer.

~~~~

"So, how do you like it here?" Gavin smirked leaning against the counter.

"It's alright, though to be honest it seems that the boss is lazy as hell" y/n giggled.

"And there's this one android that keeps staring at me... I think he's Hank's partner?"        Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.
"Tin can? That prick, seriously" Gavin clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"What, is there something going on with you two?" As soon as the words got out from y/n, Connor comes flying through the doors.

"Speak of the devil" Gavin rolled his eyes, "I'll take care of it."

Gavin walks towards Connor rolling up his sleeves, "hey! And what do you think you're going?"

As Gavin was about to push him, Connor grabs one of his wrists and licked it.

"What the fuck-"

"My analysis says that you are a little bitch" Connor repeated the words Hank taught him, leaving the asshole speechless and y/n stifling a laugh.

Connor then goes over to her, saying loudly, "I'd like to go on a date with your fine ass!" Having y/n widening her eyes.

Connor looks so determined and furrowing his eyebrows hoping Hanks advice was working.

"Are you ok?" Y/n put her hand on his forehead, having him freeze and start to overheat.

"You're burning up!" Y/n gasped.

"Um, er...." Connor looked around avoiding her eyes.

"What's going on? Is everything alright?" Y/n poured causing Connor to feel like his pants are getting tighter.

"Are you from space? Because y-your body is o-out of this world?" Connor then looked at his partner, as if asking if that was correct, Which made Hank nod covering his laugh

"Is there an error or-"

"Go on a date with me and I'll give you private lessons on the android body!" Connor cut her off, and looked down shyly.

Y/n blinked a few times processing what just happened and started laughing.

"I apologize, I was given... certain advice to attract you towards me the same way I was to you." Connor hesitated for a second, and sighed.

"Hey sweetie? Who exactly gave you advice?" Y/n smirked amused.

"Lieutenant Anderson, miss."

She then glared at Hank, who's lost it and clutching his stomach.

"Go to hell old man!!"

"I... I understand if you don't want to."
Y/n widened her eyes at this and replied with, "oh no! I would love to! How about my place tonight at seven, and we could talk and get to know each other better."

Y/n then winked, making Connor overheat even more and nodded frantically.

in the background you can see Hank giving Connor a thumbs up while his other hand is flipping Gavin off, who is whimpering sadly.

~~~~

I hope you enjoyed! It's not too good in my opinion.... but the next one I'll make a smut ^_^ not sure what the plot should be so again, feel free to make a request!! Sorry if the characters seem a little out of place...

Bye lovelies~~