~15 2/3~

A/n hopefully this is better then the last one   —3-

~~~~

"Fuck!"

During their peace march hell went loose. They started shooting, and Markus wouldn't let us fight. Though he did do everything he could to make sure all of us were ok. Of course North was super pissed about it.

Y/n was in the middle of hiding Danny(was that her name?? I'm too effen lazy to check rn lmao) so she couldn't get hurt, with Connor helping as much as he can.

"I-I'm scared... I thought they were fr-friends with u-us" Danny sniffed, sobbing uncontrollably.

"They will be. They just... misunderstood us. They thought we were something bad, but they'll understand soon sweetie I promise." Y/n smiled weakly, trying to make her warm enough.

Connor's p.o.v (that's right bitches it's a point of view all of the sudden cause I fucking can ;3)

"What the hell is a human doing here?!" North came over yelling out.(I'm so sorry North will be an ass in this one OOF)

"North! She is a child, for God's sake. Be a little more nice and understanding will you?!" She glared at the war crazy bitch(again so sorry).

"She is just like them!" She then pointed at the shivering girl, "she thinks that we are machines that should be destroyed."

"Then why is she hanging out with us?" I cut in, unable to bear with this woman.

"I don't know, and I don't want to find out. We are probably going to have to use her as a weapon. Then they can't shoot unless they wanna hurt a girl!" North tried to grab the little but y/n beat her to it.

"How dare you! You will not grab her and use her for as long as I'm here with her!" Y/n narrowed her eyebrows in anger.

"Well I guess we're going to have to change that then won't we." North copies her, slowly getting closer.

"Enough! You are just like them! Unkind merciless! If you even think about hurting either of them I will have to take action." I stepped in between them, glaring at the crazy lady.

"What are you gonna do? Lecture me to death-"

"He might do something that won't hurt you, but I'll be sure to inform Markus of what you are planning." We heard a voice from behind us, to find Simon walking to us with a slightly broken arm.

"You wouldn't." North growled out.

"Oh I would." Simon bit back.

She then grumbled walking away with clenched fists.

Simon crouched down smiling at Danny, "you sure are brave. North is a poop face so don't listen to her ok?" Causing Danny to giggle despite the cold.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't stepped in." Y/n sighed.

I stepped in first.

"No problem, I'm glad you two are safe."

I'm even more glad

"Thanks m-mister! You are very k-kind" Danny gritted out from the cold.

I'm better than him

"Man, you must be freezing! Here, take my jacket."

I already gave her a jacket. Certainly better than yours at least.

"Man, you guys are so nice. I feel much warmer now!"

I GAVE HER A JACKET AND SHE LIED ABOUT BEING WARM THAT LITTLE ASSHOLE I GAVE HER MY FUKIN JACKET-

"Connie? Are you ok?" Danny asked tilting her head.

I love that little girl so much she is now my daughter I love her to death and me and y/n are the married parents who have sex and love each other with at the very least twenty fish-

"Yes, thank you for asking. And thank you for helping." I nodded at her and Simon.

"Well, here" Simon handed us three lollipops, "give some to the little girl. She must be starving." He grinned.

"Ok, one, thank you. And two," y/n then covered Danny's ears so she couldn't hear us, "how the fuck did you get those."

"It's a secret." He winked

THAT ASSHOLE WINKING IS MY THING THAT FUCKING BITCH WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM-

"So how's it going with you and Markus?" Y/n smirked at him, making me confused.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"Nothing-"

"Simon has a crush on Markus and he's been flirting~~"

I suddenly feel much better now.

"Y/n~~!!" He whined.

"If you'd like after all this is over I can help you." I smiled relieved and happy.

"Really!" Simon looked at me with wide eyes.

"Of course." I winked properly might I add, "maybe help you with your arm first though."

"Oh right" he look at his bloody arm, "Well I should probably help the others." He nodded at us and started heading towards the leader.

"That was really nice of you" y/n giggled, making my thirium pump.

"Connie~~" she laughed full on mimicking Danny.

Fuck. Well my jeans are tighter.

~~~~

OOF I'm sorry I'm better at writing humor then that action and sad stuff lmao but I'm trying. also I know Connor is quite out of character I'm sorry :/