-7 7/8?~

\Drunk Fun/

A/N- Ayeee this one actually had a titleee and this is the LAST of the 7 series, I promise. Next one will prob be a smut bc there needs to be more in this book thing. And sry for the weird few days but I'm kinda good now...I guess...also I love that pic, still not drawn by me.

You were in a bar. Not a crazy or fun party bar, just a calm and quiet place where you were alone in your thoughts. You've had four glasses of whiskey and were on your fifth, so you were slightly drunk. You were also supposed to be helping Hank and Connor with a small case that's been cooked up, but you figured they could handle it themselves while you casually lean against the bar counter, staring into space.

It was already past five and the bartender wasn't giving any fuss. Either because you were a cop, or because of how tight your shirt was, but either way you weren't complaining. Your brain was rather all over the place, thinking about everything at once, but was cut from your thoughts when you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Ughhh not now Con Con, I'm busy" you slurred. "Not sure who 'con con' is, but I bet I could make your night way better than it is sweetheart." You heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"Um, do you know who I am kind sir?" You said, looking slightly over your shoulder. "Nah, but I'd like to get to know that body of yours." He reached down and squeezed your ass, making you jump slightly. "Hey hey, that's off limits bruv" you giggled when you realised you said 'bruv'. "Well, not in my book it's not." He stated and smirked, undressing you with his eyes. "Wow then you must have a shitty book my friend"

He stuck a hand under the back of your shirt, making chills go down your spine. Not good chills though, it was like every part of you was screaming, but your brain couldn't process what was actually happening. "How'd you like to come to my place darling, we'd have plenty of fun." He said huskily into your ear. "Mmmmm I think not...haha....BE GONE THOT." You yelled and began laughing.

"Aw, don't be like that." He 'laughed'. "As lovely as you are, weird man who keeps touching me, I'd like for you to leave me alone. K, thanks, bye." He stuck his nose into your hair and inhaled deeply. "Just come with me will ya?" "I don't think she will." A new but familiar voice said, "y/n, I think it would be best if you accompany me to the crime scene now. Hank is waiting in the car outside." It was Connor.

"Uh, I dunno who the fuck you think you are, but this lovely lady and I were heading to my place, weren't we?" You spun around so your back was against the counter now, and looked at his face. "We were?" You said, making a questionable look. "Yeah, so if you don't mind android shit, we'll be on our way." He grabbed your wrist and tugged you towards the exit, but Connor stepped in front of him. "She is very intoxicated, so she doesn't fully understand what she is saying. It would be best if you allow me to take her, and you can meet her in her sober state." Connor said, looking up at the man who was four inches taller than him.

"Uh, if we're going on a trip, can I take a bottle with me or...?" You say, with your wrist still trapped in the guys hand. "I don't need to wait, and you're the boss of her robot, and if you lay a hand on me, you'll be disassembled you piece of shit." The guy spat onto Connors face. "This isn't the first time a man like you had tried to take advantage of y/n, and I had never touched any of them, yet, they always end up unconscious." The guy gave him a questioning look.

You were trying too reach the glass that was still on the counter, but the mans grip was too strong. "Y/n?" You quickly faced Connor, "did you know, that Noah here stole your cookies?" You slowly turned to 'Noah' and glared at him. "How the hell do you know my n-" He started but was socked in the face, causing him to let go of you and stumble towards the counter. You then grabbed his hair and slammed his face onto the surface, probably breaking his nose, and making him fall on the floor unconscious.

"Actually y/n, found it." Connor said holding up a(n) (fave cookie). You smiled and stumbled towards him, grabbing the cookie and quickly shoving it in your mouth. "Tanks Conny." You said with your mouth full. "Anytime y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lololololol u thought he was gonna save you WELL U THOUGHT WRONG BITCHES ok sry that was uncalled for but I'm not deleting it. Also I...I'm not sure what this is. This is the product of three cups of coffee to make sure I stay awake during orch rehearsal. Yes. I typed this while I was sitting outside the practice room waiting for someone to open the door. But I'm posting this after the thing bc I had to revise a few things and make sure it kinda makes sense.