15 1/3

This was a request lmao~~ it's basically in Jericho right after Connor became deviant •^•

                              ~free love~

Connor talked to Kara, Alice, and Markus. For once in his six months after he was made he felt... relieved. And free.

"Excuse me?"

Connor turned around to see a girl. She was a lot like Alice, short and young, but with different features he's guessing. She must be an android.

"Yes?" He kneeled down to her size, smiling.

"I... I can't find my friend... she's an android? Just like you! She was my mommy's caretaker, and soon after all this she'll help me find mommy again" The girl said shyly, shuffling her feet.

Or an actual child.

"Well, I'll help you. What does she look like?" Connor tilted his head.

"Well, she's kind, pretty and very caring."  The child grinned, giggling.

"Er, child, I think you are more describing her traits then what she looks like." Connor scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to call her.

"Danny!"
(I just put a random effen name don't judge)

They both look over to who was calling, he's guessing the child.

"Y/n!" The girl, 'Danny' yelled out running over to the girl android.

"God, don't scare me like that sweetie! What if something bad happened to you." She scolded, all the while kneeling to hug the small human tightly.

She then looked up to see Connor who was standing awkwardly.

"Thank you for keeping watch of her. She tends to run off." She stood up smirking.

"I'm y/n" she held out her hand, which Connor gladly shook.

"Connor." He nodded. She widened her eyes at this. "Connor the RK800 Connor?" She narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, is that bad?" He frowned.

"Well, to me no. This little girl's mom is actually pretty close to Hank your partner. And he likes to tell her everything." She giggled.

"Wait, Hank is quite the 'closed book' which I do not understand the phrase. And he isn't the best at making friendly communication" he frowned.

"Eh, she loves stalking people and annoying others until they be her friend. Also she likes to poke him when he won't tell her about his day." She waved it off rolling her eyes.

"Huh."

"Lovely woman though"

She then laughs. Connor examines her, as if trying to find something.

"Is... something wrong?" She tilted her head, causing Connor to feel something strange.

"Why are you being so positive?" He shook off the feeling.

Y/n sighs avoiding his gaze.

"I need to give Danny hope." She whispers, "If I keep telling her stories of the reality, she might try to save me and end up getting killed. And I need her to be happy, even when it's a really rough time."

"Is that, bad?" She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling.

"No... it's actually a really good idea" he smiled.

~~

Most likely gonna make another part lmao. Sorry if it's not good, I'm not super proud and it's short —3—