~14 2/2~

A/n heyoooooo ima back bitches
(Also y/n's friend hacked into Connor but that won't be said shhhhhhhhhh)
______________

Her fucking bitchin book

"Wha-w-where did you get that?" She looks down at the floor flustered.

"Do you have a gagging reflex?" Connor ignored her question, showing no emotion.

Y/n, was the opposite.

"What- what the fuck?! Where do y-you get a-at?!" Y/n was pissed. Also really, really embarrassed.

"You said you thought of me as a cinnamon roll, and you would like to eat them and take them as much as you can at once. Won't that make you gag?" Connor tilted his head in confusion.

'This(BITCH EMPTY YEET)
boy, I swear to god' y/n shook her head sighing.

"I'm done. Fuck this shit." Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed the innocent smart ads out of her house.

"But-"

"Nope, go to Hanks and talk to him." Y/n gritted her teeth in anger.

She then slammed the door in his face, then starting to tear up in embarrassment.

~~~~

It was Connor's turn to be pissed.

The last few weeks had been fucking torture for him because of y/n ignoring him. But while that was happening he started researching things.... he shouldn't have.

It wasn't his fault! It wasn't like he was programmed to know what being 'wet' in the woman's vagina in the first place.

Of course he was not pleased with the peepee(a/n IM SCREAMING) he was equipped with after he learned the weird feeling.

But after a month of her avoiding, he was done.

He was bothered and hot and horny that day you could tell.

So right when he went to the station he found Hank to ask him something with a calming, smooth-

"Where the fuck is y/n"

Hank spit out his coffee coughing and wheezing.

"Wha- how- when- THE FUCK?!" Hanks eyebrows would most likely be like the cartoons where they were way above his head.

"I suggest you answer me lieutenant, I am not in the best position right now." Connor said, starting to cool down.

"Fine she went to the bathroom but while you wait, is there a bug or something going on with your programming because there would be no way-"

Before Hank could finish, Connor pushed through him and started to the girls bathroom.

He then kicked the door opened, finding y/n drying her hands(a/n damn that's good timing) scaring her.

"The hell?! What are you doing in here?!" Y/n screeched.

"Miss l/n, I feel disappointed that you thought you could get away with ignoring me. All the while talking to Gavin when you are mine." With that, he ripped her shirt opened causing her to gasp.

"Connor, I-" y/n cut off with a loud moan when he pushed his leg against her clit(a/n idk why but that sound a lil weird lmao) hard.

"You will speak when I tell you to" Connor growled in her ear, then nipping at it.

He went back to lock the door, giving time for her to take off her pants and undies(lmao author told me not to use the p word so I'm using it to my advantage)

"Ready to not walk for a month?" He came back whispering in her ear(again).

To be continued...

YEET I'm just kidding lmao

Y/n whimpered, taking off his clothes as fast as she could.

"Look at you, needy for my cock. What a slut." He pushed in a finger into her tight heat, her whining with the slow pace. He muffled it with a steamy kiss, tongues fighting for dominance.

You can tell who won

-Time skip to the dick into the vagina cause I'm lazy-

"You ready?" Connor bent her over the sink forcefully, not really caring.

"Y- Oh my god!!" Y/n cried out, Connor slamming in not giving her anytime to adjust.

"Fuck, I try to stretch you out first and you are still so tight." Connor moaned at the foreign feeling, listening into her cries and pleads.

"Please- you- you are t-too bi-iiig!!" Y/n sobbed.

After a few minutes she came, Connor following shortly after.

Y/n panted, feeling his cum mixing with hers.

Connor was more relaxed, but wanting more.
So of course he started pounding into y/n, her screaming at the overstimulation.

"S-stop!!" She screeched, the pleasure being too much.

Connor then woke up from the weird bug.

He just realized he was hurting someone he loved and cared for.

He immediately pushed out, gasping at what happened. He helped her into the floor, grabbing paper towels.

"I'm so sorry, oh my goodness I am so sorry" He kept apologizing over and over again, making y/n chuckling.

"Hey, hey. It was amazing." She smiled, grabbing his face and locking eyes.

"Still, I have no idea what came over me." He shook his head, cleaning her up.

"That was weird!" Y/n laughed sweetly, causing his heart to melt.

"I think I was hacked by a human or something." He sighed.

"So, it meant nothing?" Y/n looked away, tears starting to come once again.

"No!" Connor widened his eyes. "No, no no. I love you y/n. I always had." He then smiled, her face lighting up.

"I... I love you too..." she then kissed him softly, this one filled with love and happiness.

And let's just say the chief was not happy.

A/n OOF that was bad lmao. I'm brainless so send requests lmao.