~20~

A/n: this is my last day(I think lmao).... I had so much fun writing for one of my favorite authors. I just want to say thank you for being so fucking kind it hurts my heart•.• also I apologize I couldn't make part two stuff :(

WARNING: Trigger, anxiety attack

~cuddle time~

"NoooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Y/n, we have to go."

"Don't wanna~~~~"

"Y/n, we have to go to work."

"No thanks"

"Y/n..."

Connor had that stupid sexy warning voice that made me groan while finally getting up.

"But if I feel upset, I will cling onto you." I pouted, him booping my nose.

"I doubt it, Gavin would cling onto you as well in agony like last time." He smiled, it twitching a little from jealousy(I hope)

"Oh come on Connie~~(a/n: damn I've grown to that name) you know I only like hot smartass men and not pricks who keep hurting my baby~~"

"So if another 'hot man' came in that was even warmer then me that's rear could talk you would leave me?" Connor frowned, me rolling my eyes.

"Nope, I only love you my warm boyfriend who has the smartest ass ever."

"I don't believe I have the-"

"Shush."

"Ok"

~~~~

"So all in all, that is why I think you should leave the plastic Barbie and stay with me." Gavin winked horribly, causing me to almost gag.

"Plastic... Barbie?" Connor tilted his head in confusion. Oh, I forgot to mention Gavin went up to us while we were setting dates for our fucking wedding.

"I'm sorry Gavin, but~~ Connor and I already bought eighty fish decorations and ten actual fish for our wedding." I looked at Connor smiling while thinking of how an actual normal wedding costs less then our so called fish wedding.

"mhm! We even got fish on the dance floor if you want to follow the 'flow'! I learned that word" he grinned, "oh... hopefully this doesn't effect our bromance..." he then half smiled winking amazingly.

"You little-"

"Bye~~" I cut him off unable to listen to this bullshit. I pulled Connor back to his seat.

"Hey! Bro man, the big man, the boss, the-"

"The fuck you want." Hank Narrowed his eyebrows at us.

"What's the dealio on the father thing." I sighed.

"I called them, he won't be able to come he's busy." Hank gave a look of sympathy towards me.

"Oh..." I looked down.

"Hey, and sorry about working with Gavin shit. That must suck."

"Wait what?" I look up in confusion, worry starting to cover my face.

"You didn't hear? Gavin basically begged to have you as a partner since we were a team of three and he was alone" Hank scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh my god!" I gasped covering my mouth.

Shit no please god no please why was I born oh my god son of a bitch-

"Hey baby, we gotta go." Gavin came over with a file in his hand.

I looked around with anxiety washing over me.

Worthless

Father doesn't even care

Connor doesn't love you.

"I- I gotta go" I run to the bathroom tears forming.

I ignore the calls from behind.

I can't be near people right now.

I slam the door open and slam it back closed after I sprinted in.

I broke down sobbing uncontrollably.

"Y/n! Come out!" I heard Connor yelling from outside the door. "Go away please." I whispered sitting against the door with my knees up to my chest. "Come on let me in!"

Dammit I can do this alone. "I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm ok I'm ok" I changed over and over again.

It turned quiet for a minute, but then I heard banging from the other side causing me to move away from it in fear.(a/n idk what I were to call it chill)

The door breaks open, it becoming in two pieces.

"What the heck!"

"Miss l/n. How are you doing." A blue eyed guy that looked a lot like Connor apparently was the one to break the effen door.

"I'm sorry- who the hell are you again?"

"I am the RK900 model, at your service. The rk800 model was not able to get in so he asked me for assistance." The RK900 dude smiled bowing to me.

"Ok... why break the door though?" I wipe my tears away.

He then looked at me with sympathy, walking towards me caressing my cheek.

"Miss l/n, you shouldn't be crying if you'd like I can be the new Connor. I'm much more better than that man."

Connor then comes rushing in apparently somehow heard the conversation and was...

Pretty pissed.

"I told you to open the door, not break it and flirt with my fiancé!" He growled pulling him back.

"Hey, hey are you ok?(a/n: I'm the new dr Suess bitches, don't be snitches AYYYYY- wait did the first one even rhyme? Eh who cares)" he hugs me tightly, putting me at ease.

I jump on him whining, him going in shock for a minute but calming down once he understood what I was doing.

"Well, I guess I'll have to wait in the evening when you are on a case while y/n is alone so I can fuck the living shit out of her-" Connor throws the handle from the door at the RK900 still nuzzling his nose into my neck.

~~~~

A/n: sorry this is pretty bad but again thank you for being so nice ^_^ I guess this is goodbye~~