~23~

Fuck titles

(How did I type that and read 'tities' like nine times)
A/n- lemme set the current scene for this 'chapter' SO IT'LL BE "MORE SMUTTY". Well...that and I couldn't find an actual plot for this SO WE'RE DIVING INTO THE SEX. Oh and u prob noticed by now that it don't put what u moan, mostly bc u can imagine whatever the fuck you moan, I just don't feel comfortable with making a 'daddy' kink or some shit...that prob made no sense but okie. Oh and if u guys remember on ~12~ I said look at 7 in the urban dictionary BUT WHEN I JUST FUCKING LOOKED NOW ITS NOT FUCKING THERE SO I SCREEN SHOTTED IT LIKE A MONTH AGO SO ENJOY.

Scene: You and Connor on bed, both of you in just undergarments, you being pinned beneath Connor, heavily making out. Good? Good.

Your hands tugged on Connors hair as he lightly bit into your bottom lip. His hands were traveling on every inch of your skin, leavening no spot untouched. His mouth moved to your ear and he started nibbling. He lifted you up sightly and quickly unhooked your bra.

He pulled his mouth away so he could fully take your bra off. Once out of sight, he trailed soft bites down from your neck to your breast. He began palming your left breast while taking your right nipple into his mouth, making you moan a little louder.

"Connor," you moaned, "Talk dirty to me." You said, making him freeze for a moment. "Why?" He looked at you, completely stopping what he was doing. You blushed, "I- well, you never really say much...or make much noise. You could also be a little more dominant I guess as well."

He looked to the side for a moment before looking back at you. "Dirt is dirty." You rolled your eyes. "You know what I fucking meant." He closed his eyes and his LED turned yellow. It was like that for a few seconds, making you feel awkward since his face was still next to your breasts.

His LED turned red and he opened his eyes, locking them with yours. You suddenly felt...small which was a new feeling. He made a smirk you've never seen before, "Oh, that's what you meant by talk dirty. Do you really want me to?" He questioned making you nod carefully.

Connor levelled his mouth to your ear, "So, you want me to fuck your tight pussy?" Your eyes went wide and your breath hitched. This was something you thought you'd never would hear him say. "Answer me." He said darkly, making your voice crack. "Yes."

Connor bit into your neck as he literally ripped your p a n t i e s off (Kill me pls). He shoved two fingers into your core making you close your eyes in bliss. "Someone is enjoying themselves." "Connor, I need more." You moaned. "Say my name again." He said making your eyes snap open.

You may have asked him to be more dominant, but you normally were the more dominant one in all of your relationships. "Connor." You growled in a warning tone. "I like it when you talk to me like that you know."

He trailed down your stomach and crouched on the floor by the foot of the bed. He grabbed your ankles and yanked you so your legs are hanging off the side of the bed and his mouth dangerously close to your clit.

You could tell he was purposefully breathing heavily knowing his hot breath was driving you crazy. "Beg." His hands were rubbing your hips. "Connor" you meant to say in a harsh tone, but it came out as a whimper. He moved his face closer, trying to tempt you. "Yes?"

"Connor...please." His nose gently poked your clit and his breathing became heavier. "Please what?" Now your dominant side came out to play. "If you make me say it I'll rip your arm off and finish this myse-oh god~" (hehe in Carl's voice Oh my God)

He quickly cut you off by shoving his tongue into you. You tossed your head back, moaning loudly as you felt his tongue roam wildly and his hands digging into your hips to keep you from moving. He pulled his mouth away but replaced it with three fingers. "You make my wiring fry with your sweet sounds. rA9 if I could fuck you I'd make you cum so hard you'd need a wheel chair."

Connor pulled his fingers out and licked everything he could from them before returning his mouth back to your heat. He pulled his mouth away again, "I want you to cum in my mouth." He growled before gripping onto your hips tighter, and shoving his tongue deeper. "C-Connor. I-" You tried, but released, arching your back and moaning his name loudly.

He simply lapped up any left overs as you panted like someone who's never been mouth fucked before. Once he was satisfied with his 'work', he climbed back up onto the bed next to you and laid on his side, looking at you. "Was that 'dirty' enough for you?" He brushed some hair out of your face, getting your attention fully.

You sighed and looked at him, "You could've done a little better. But that was hella sexy for your first time. Talking dirty anyway. Where'd you learn anyway?" He blushed and looked away sheepishly, "I...looked it up." "Huh. Cute." You said before shoving him and rolling onto his chest so he could hold you.

A few moments have passed and he finally breaks the silence. "Y/n?" "Hmm?" "How often do you 'play' with yourself." You tensed by his question, "...why?" "Because there was a strong trace of rubber in your-" you slapped your hand over his mouth. "If it makes you feel better, I think about you while I do it. Now please allow me some sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was gonna be hella longer but one, as I was writing I got another idea so I decided to make them into two separate ones and two, I'm hella fucking tired. Also oops that this took so long but I wanted to shower. And with the whole bag thing with the foot thing...it took longer then expected and no I didn't edit this so OOPS if I fucked up some wording.

QUICK. SAY SOMETHING STUPID SO I CAN ENTERTAIN MYSELF AND FEEL LIKE I HAVE FRIENDS WHO DON'T TALK ABOUT SEX EVEN THO I JUST WROTE A SMUT.