~11?~

\Accidents Happen/

A/n- oh yeahhh we doin this againnn only bc I'm packing for a camp that's two weeks long...also since the camp has specific rules on, "DONT BRING YOUR FUCKING PHONE", I'm not gonna be able to type shit. But if chu use proper grammar, message meh if u wanna adopt this...booknotbook thing for two weeks. Bc I don't wanna leave the rest of y'all hangin like that. I might be able to sneak my phone but I doubt there will be any reception since it's in the mountains. So let me knowwww. But for now, enjoy this tiny short.

     "FUCK YOU. FUCK LIFE. FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES." Yup, it was one of those days. Where for some reason everything pissed you off. Was it your time of month? Fuck no. But still, you were still pretty moody. Currently, one of your coworkers decided you'd feel better if they made you a coffee. But of course, some shit happened where they dropped the cup onto your lap.

     "Uh, sorry, y/n..." she quickly said looking at you terrified. She was new, so you probably should've been a little nicer to her, but were you? Haha fuck no. "WELL SORRY DOSENT CLEAN MY DAMN SHORTS NOW DOES IT?" You yelled. Connor noticed the commotion and came over with some napkins. Normal people that seen someone that had a spilled drink on their lap would've handed you the napkins. But Connor here, decided that he was going to clean it for you.

     Your coworker already sped off when Connor reached down and started rubbing your leg, and given that you were wearing shorts, made this rather uncomfortable. After a moment of being dazed, you slapped his hand away, causing him to drop the napkins on your lap. "What. The. Fuck." Was all you said. "It just seemed appropriate. Hank told me to come help you clean up." Connor said, sounding extremely innocent.

     You looked over at Hank who was hiding his face. You shot up to give him a piece of your wrath when good old Gavin decided that he wanted to pitch in. "Damn l/n, as sexy as you are, that 'I just peed myself' look doesn't really suit you." Well, you needed to punch someone, and his face looks very punchable right now. You leaped to tackle Gavin but an arm wrapped around your waist to hold you back.

"CONNOR. LET ME TEACH THIS THOT A FUCKING LESSON." You shouted, if everyone's attention wasn't on you before, it sure as hell was now. "Y/n, you could get in serious trouble if you hurt him." You still were trying to pull yourself from his grasp, but he was a bit stronger than you. "Huh, well, plastic prick, go bring me a cup of coffee." Connor didn't move. Instead he looked back at you, who was still struggling against his grip, and looked back at Gavin. "Y/n, is it just me or are you getting stronger?"

He accidentally let you go. Which resulted in you actually tackling Gavin and repeatedly punching him in the gut. Not hard enough to break anything if course, but just hard enough to leave bruises. He lifted his hands from his face to fight back, but once again, Connor accidentally kicked the side of his head, rendering Gavin unconscious. "In this situation, I believe you say, 'oops', right?" Connor said looking down at you. "Yup". You smiled before standing up at walking away like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lowkey someone message me thoooo and I typed this quickly at a party btw. And by party I mean everyone was talking and having fun while I sat alone on the stairs. 🙂