~24?~

Sry I haven't posted I've been like hella high of diff meds bc not only do I have a broken foot, I have a mix of a UTI (which is like period pain times infinity), the flu, and some weird shit that idk the name of so I'm chillin in the emergency room BUT (WTF IS THE WORD. FREIGHT? U KNOW WHAT I MEAN) NOT. I HAVE TINY FUN JOKE. Joke meant for hitman. I've been having really Russian dreams lately. Prob bc my friend keeps watching Bucks' vids that have Dimitrov. Why am I continuing this? Idk. Sry if my words make no sense bc I'm still trippin a little.

You just got a call that informed you of a case. All you knew was that an android killed some unlucky mother fucker. Yez. (Sry I'm making myself laugh to the point where I can't type. I'm not even funny. Which to me is funny.) So currently you were leaning against the wall looking at the dead guy. His name was Raffael Jackson, or Rafa, and he was a doctor.

To you, it was obvious that he was choked by a thin wire that cut deeply into his neck, making him bleed to death. But why? He seemed harmless, and he didn't seem to do drugs, so why would an android kill him? Given that you were so deep in thought, you didn't notice that your favourite android was frantically waving his hand in front of you. "Y/n? Are you alright?" You finally managed to hear.

"Yeah, sorry Connor. But did you figure it out?" "The android still hasn't been found, so I won't know the full story." You crossed your arms, still leaning against the wall. "But?" (Hehe. Butt. Ur lucky I didn't decide to make a smut.) "I do know that the android was definitely not abused physically. But one might say that it was mentally." He paused for a moment and looked at the victim.

"Babe, I can't read your mind, please, enlighten me of your wisdom." His head snapped back and he looked at you dead in the eye. "Babe?" You blushed, realising what you said. "Uh, yeah. I call everyone babe." "I've never heard you say it to anyone before." "I-I only say it to close friends." "Oh." It was awkward silence for a moment before you tried rescuing yourself, "You -uh, gonna proceed with what you know?"

"Right. As I was saying, 'Rafa' was fond of going to bars or places as like so and would spike girls drinks with some sort of benzodiazepine drug. Then he'd bring them here, rape and abuse her for sometime. Then let them go. Or he'd kill them." You looked back at the man, kinda glad that the android killed him. He did deserve it after all.

-a teamay skipay-

Thankfully Hank was giving you a ride home so you didn't have to worry about paying for a taxi. "L/n, you good?" Hank said from the front seat. "Huh? Oh. Sorry it's just that what happened to those girls....it was a large punch of depression." "Eh, it happens." Slowly a smirk appears on your face. "But that was really sad. You know what? Connor?" "Yes?" "Play Despacito." "W-" Connor started to reply but was cut off from Hank. "NO. FUCK THAT. THAT JOKE DIED IN 2018 SO SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Extended endo~~~

Hank was finally in the safety of his bed. Connor in the living room with Sumo, and you long gone. He was just about to drift off until he heard his phone ding. He grumbled a few curse words before opening it to messages. It was from you.

Y/n: Remember the good ole' days?

Hank: I hate you so much.

Y/n: I know 🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yez. U good? I good? I not good but I live. I go home now.