~~25~~

Hello hoomans. "Sparrow" has allowed me, her best friend (aka girl 2 in "YES ANOTHER A/N"), to write a foop. Don't judge my fucking words capiché? Will this be shit? Yes, I try ^^ If u cant tell by the title, I just played fnaf. All of them. AND FUCK YOU SPARROW I WANTED TO GIVE MY SHIT IT'S OWN NUMBER EVEN IF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PART OF UR 24 SERIES.

Five Nights at Connors (haha not really just always wanted to type that)

"FUCK YOU MECHANICAL FUCK FROM HELL!!!" You screamed at your computer, but everyone in the station was already used to your shit, so they didn't bother paying attention to you.

You were at work, but, instead of working like a normal person, or just sleeping, you were playing the old horror game Five Nights at Freddy's. You had been obsessed with the game when you were a kid, but it recently brought it's attention to you again.

"Are you alright detective?" Someone said suddenly from behind you.

You jump to your feet because you were wearing headphones, which made the voice sound more like a whisper, or a muffled yell. The point was that you were in the 'scary' zone, and you got scared when you heard 'detective'.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!" Screaming once again, you flung your headphones off your head and onto the floor. After fully turning around, you noticed that it was just Connor.

"That's not what you said at your house last night." He tilted his head 'oh so innocently'.

"Oh shut up...it's just that these animi-fuckers are trying to stuff me into a damn suit...and I ran out of power. How the hell did Mark(iplier) complete four-twenty mode?" (Hehe four twenty) You said, but said the last part mostly to yourself.

"Who's trying to stiff you into a suit? We may be able to arrest them if you know their location." Connor protectively said making you laugh.

"Unless you have a TARDIS and can go into another universe, I doubt you can arrest them. But hey, 'A' for effort babe."

He frowned and sat on your chair, looking at your computer screen. You rolled your eyes playfully and sat on his lap. Connor pulled you closer to scoot the chair closer to your computer.

"Is that a game?" He asked, curiously looking at the static screen with Freddy Fazbear on the front. "Five Nights at Freddy's...by a man named Scott Cawthon."

"Yeah, wanna try? I'm stuck on the seventh night." You leaned forward a bit, granting him access to the mouse.

"Seventh? But it's called Five Nights." Connor asked while placing his head on your shoulder and starting the night. (Bc unlike the 'Sparrow' I'm not almost fucking six foot, my average ass is 5'7 and shit like this can happen)

"Well, Scott's a weird fellow I guess"

You watched in amazement as he was playing because it was already 2am and he was having no problems managing power and keeping the animatronics out. Sure, as an android he could make all of the calculations to play perfectly but you thought he'd die at least once. It's not like you were a 'sore loser' but you definitely didn't want him to make it on his first try. So the only thing you could think of was give him something to get distracted over. You scooted back a little bit on his lap and softly started rolling you hips. You knew this caught his attention when you saw his finger twitch.

"You know I'm supposesed to predict the unpredictable, and I knew you might start doing that." He lightly mumbled.

"That doesn't mean it's not working darling." You put a little more friction, to give you the satisfaction that you wanted.

"Y/n, if you don't stop, you might make your little panties to wet for comfort." (WHOS MY BITCH NOW AUTHOR HAHAHA MY CHAPTER MY WORDS) Connor whispered a little more huskily, nuzzling his nose against your ear.

"But if I do end up feeling a bit uncomfy, we can always take this elsewhere and your mouth can go ahead and eat it all up." You tried sounding 'desperate' knowing that he had a thing for 'making you feel better in desperate times' as he said once.

He lost focus for one second, which was all that was needed for Bonnie to get in a good jump scare. Instead of getting scared though, you mentally cheered yourself while Connor was laying soft kisses against your neck.

"Ah - Jesus Christ! If your going to fuck a piece of plastic at least get a room!" Gavin, of all people, yelled.

Connor looked up at him, "Gladly."

"Wait what?" You said surprised.

Connor stood up, making you stand up as well since you were on his lap. He crouched down slightly before picking you up bridal style. Gavin, who was now dumbfounded, just watched as Connor walked towards the front door.

"Uh, where are you taking me?" You looked up at him. It wasn't like you were scared though, you trusted him with your life. But normally you two would sneak off into the restrooms or evidence room, or even an empty office.

"Im not quite sure what time period you live in detective, but here, the taxis don't have drivers." Was all he said, and, all he needed to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess what. My fucktard of a friend said the next ones a smutttt. You're welcome. And I play the cello so I couldn't stop laughing at the pic above but I'm just a string player. In the words of Shane Dawson (as most of u know since my ho uses it in her writing) I'll go home.

(This dumb shit can't type so I, the actual author, edited it. I prob still missed a few spots though and UR FUCKING LUCKY GIRL 2 THAT I DIDN'T DELETE THE 'P' WORD)