~2~

A Thing//Smut

You and Connor have been having... a thing... for a while now. Neither of you let it get in the way of actual work though. And Connor wasn't exactly a sex android, so the only way he could pleasure you, was with his amazing mouth and fingers. Not that you minded, he still gave you immense pleasure, and it's better than going out and getting every STD/STI in the fucking world.

     Hank was currently interrogating a guy who's been going around killing androids trying to find out where his 'buddies' are. And the only people on the other side of the one way glass was you and Connor.

(ok I apparently didn't make this very clear lol whoops but you two are in the room adjacent to the actual interrogation room- so Hank can't see y'all as theres a one way mirror)

     You were casually sitting and taking notes with the ancient pen and paper because the main computer in the room was in need of repairs, and Connor was standing and leaning on the counter, focusing on the investigation. Well, that's what you thought anyway.

Crap. Damn pen ran outta ink. You tried shaking it a few times but got nothing. So you looked around the room and see that there was another one on the counter by Connors hand. "Hey Connor? Hand me that pen please?". You asked softly to make sure that you don't speak louder than Hank. "You can grab it yourself." He replied. "Uh yeah but... never mind" so you stood up from the chair and walked up next to him.

When you reached for the pen but his hand quickly covered it. You looked at him quizzically then tried to lift his hand, or at least move it. After a few failed attempts, he finally looked at you, watching you struggle to simply try and move his hand. You sighed, "Connor! We're missing out on things that I need to be writing, now quit acting like a ch-" he cut you off with a kiss. A hungry kiss. It took you a moment but you began kissing back as well.

He released the pen and placed one hand on the small of your back and used the other to cup your face. He slowly backed you into a wall and with out warning, his tongue forcefully entered your mouth. One of his hand slid down from your back and down into your sweat pants and gave your ass a squeeze, causing you to softly sigh but you pull away, breaking the kiss.

Connor must've noticed that you were slightly uncomfortable because he pulled his hand out of your pants. "I-I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to do anything you didn't want to." He began backing away but you gripped his tie and pulled his face right in front of yours, "It's not that I don't want this, it's just that... what happened to me always making the first move?" You said and smirked. "I read somewhere that humans like to be somewhat dominated." You immediately blushed "well, just don't go tying me to a chair and whipping me, alright? Unless you really want too." You add mostly jokingly. (hahaha sorry it's been a few years and i'm still not funny)

Before he could answer you brought him in for another kiss. His mouth trailed down and began sucking on your neck, no doubt leaving a hickey. You let out a soft moan at the thought of it. You reached forward and tried taking off his jacket and he shrugged it completely off, then you began unbuttoning his shirt. His mouth went to the other side or your neck while one of his hand continued groping your ass and the other trailing it's way up your shirt to your breast.

He pulled his hands away momentarily to take off his shirt. "Connor if we're going to do this, we need to make it qui-" he cut you off again with a kiss. He brought his lips to your ear and whispered, "I can make you cum in three minutes and forty-six seconds, if you'd like." You immediately got chills running down your spine straight to your already wet core. "Oh god yes." You moaned.

He didn't even bother with taking off your pants or underwear (sry the word "panties" is kinda a turn off for me) (it still is) and began rubbing your clit making you bite your lip as you try and remain quiet. He gripped your hair and ripped your head to the side with his other hand and licked along your neck. Your hands gently scratching his chest, "Connor stop fucking teasing me." He pulled his right hand out of your pants and stuck two finger into his mouth, then putting it back and with no warning, he shoved the two fingers inside you causing you to moan loudly but was cut off from his other hand covering your mouth.

He began pumping his fingers in you as he watched the many expressions wash over your face. You lifted your right leg around his waist to allow him to go deeper. He curled his fingers making you moan into his hand. He brought his face back to your ear and started chewing on your earlobe, pulling ever so slightly. He slowed his fingers down to whisper, "I'm going to move my hand, but you need to keep those beautiful sounds to yourself, ok?" you nodded your head and bit your lip.

He released your mouth and moved his other had back underneath your shirt. Seeing as your bra was a front clasping, he easily unhooked it and groped your left breast and started to quicken his fingers inside you again. It was already hard for you to hold in your moans as it is but he decided that he was going to add a third finger to the mix, somehow also managing to hit your g-spot almost every time. You threw your head back and bit your lip harder. Your nails threatening to break the synthetic skin on his chest. You were close.

"You should've came twelve seconds ago. I can tell your holding off." Connor said teasingly. You didn't trust your voice, but the only word you were able to get out was "Hand." He knew exactly what you meant so he shot his left hand back over your mouth as you came all over his right hand and moaned loudly into the other. He kept pumping, riding through whatever was left. And he gently removed his left hand from your mouth and gently kissed you. "You cut your lip you know." He said and smiled. "Shut up."

He finally pulled his hand out of your pants bringing his hand to his mouth. But before he could lick anything you grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers, not caring that you're tasting yourself. You brought your leg back down from around his waist and he looked at you wide eyed, "I'm sorry Connor, was that supposed to be your meal?" You muttered sarcastically. "I'm not having you analyse me again, ok?" You slightly pushed him away from you to get him to put his shirt back on. You took two shaky steps and noted that your underwear was extremely uncomfortable.

Connor was buttoning his shirt when you looked back into the interrogation room. With no Hank. "Uh Con? Where's Hank?" Connor looked at you then back into the room. "I...I'm not sure." You panicked slightly, feeling your anxiety rise a bit. You left the room with out a word and made your way back to your desk, which was next to Hanks, and he was sitting staring at his monitor.

"You two finally done?" You froze. "W-what are you talking about?" You looked at Hank and he pointed at his neck. You looked at him questionably then your eyes went wide. The hickeys! God fucking damnit! "Uh, Ima just...go home...now..." you covered your neck and headed out the door and left the building.

Connor walked to his desk in front of Hank and sat down. "Didn't take you much for a biter, heh" Hank joked. "Well y/n thoroughly enjoys it" Connor said. Hank closed his eyes and scrunched his nose in disgust. "Don't...I don't need to hear about your sex life"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Oml sryyyy I actually finished this like two hours ago but I forgot to hit publish so oops lmao
~~~
2021 edit:
- y'alllll I'm not prepared for this idk if I wanna edit this lmao
- I love how I destroy everyone's immersion buy adding that I don't like the p word lmao get cock blocked losers B)
- Man I was engaged with this but nah I just had to put "your" instead of "you're" idk why my dumbass can't grammar haha oxymoron
- HAHAHA YOUR M E A L i'm sorry I don't remember writing a majority of this