~12~

/I was either going to title this 'Just You' or 'Say It' but oh well\

A/N- GUYS. I HAVE A MISSION FOR YOU. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. URBAN DICTIONARY. CONNOR. NUMBER SEVEN. I CAN'T. AIDJENSLSDHANWPDHDBDOXNS. ANYWAYYYY...I'm almost done with the sec part of ten. Which is a smootle. Y did I just call it that? I have no fucking idea. But this idea popped into my head as I was typing the "smootle" and I didn't want to loose it. So yeahhh...oh and there's some important stuff at the bottom as well. Oof and sry if it's kinda short.

     "I want to go home. We're literally not getting anywhere with this case!" You grumbled as you spun around in the spinning office chair. "That's probably because you're not helping." Hank argued, looking at papers in a nearby desk. Connor was off doing his own thing, probably swallowing any blood he could find. "Can you at least give me some change for the vending machine?" "No."

     This was a pretty simple case. Guy. Killed in office after hours. You didn't really read or listen to anything. Today was supposed to be your day off but someone decided that you should work extra hours. It was about 3am and you got there around 1am. And you wanted to die. "I don't need this shit anymoreee." You sang, using the same rhythm as the ABC's or twinkle twinkle.
"Well, neither do I. And don't get mad at me, Connors the one who dragged us here." Hank said, looking out the window of the fifth floor of the building that you were in.

     "Yeah yeah...where is he anyway? And why do I need to be here again?" You ask, pushing yourself so you could spin faster. "No idea. Where he is anyway. As for you, you can leave. You'll probably get fired, but feel free to leave me the fuck alone." You outwardly groaned as you started to stop spinning. It was a solid minute before you spoke up again. "Wanna play the penis game?" (If u dunno what that is u NEED to play it bc it's fun af)

     "Wha- no, if you don't shut the fuck up and start helping me, I'll duct tape your mouth." "Ehhhhh....wait....you have duct tape?" Hank didn't say anything, just simply ignored you. You looked around the room and saw one of your officer friends, (friends name). You two went to the same academy but you managed to be a higher rank than her. "DAMN GIRL! YOU LOOKIN' SEXY!" You yelled at her. She was literally on the other side of the room, but she noticed it was you the second you yelled. "NOT AS SEXY AS YOU BOO!"

     You motioned her to come closer to you, mainly because you didn't feel like getting up from the chair. She walked up to you and sat on the desk that you stole the chair from. "Ah Jesus, they're multiplying." Hank said. You smirked and looked at your friend. "Wanna play the penis game?" She smiled, "Penis." She whispered barely audible, even for you. "Penis." You said, slightly louder. "Penis." She said even louder. "PENIS." You said, this time gaining you some weird looks. "PENIS!" Your friend shouted. "PENIS!!!" You practically screamed.

     "IF I HEAR ONE MORE PENIS COME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD." Hank yelled, obviously angry, "YOU," he pointed at your friend, "GET BACK TO WORK." "Yes sir." She said still laughing. "And YOU." He said, this time pointing at you. "Zip. It." He put a hand at the bridge of his nose, "It's to early for this shit." He grumbled before looking at another desk.

     Connor walked in pushing an android that was missing its arms. "What the fuck is that." Hank said. You stood up from your chair and walked closer to the androids. "It's the murderer. He-" "I was talking about the arms." "Im sorry Lieutenant, but I didn't have any hand cuffs with me." "So you ripped his arms off?" Hank questioned." Connor simply nodded. "Huh. Well fuck me sideways and call me Connor." You said.

     Hank started chuckling, "You didn't use that saying right." "I know, I've just always wanted to say it." He shook his head before grabbing the no-arms-android and walked away with him. Connor looked at you questionably. "Why would someone call you Connor during intercourse?" You bursted out laughing, holding up a finger to tell him wait for you to catch your breath. When you got your breathing in check, you finally replied, "Have you not heard of that saying?" He opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off. "Oh never mind. But can you repeat what you said?"

     "Why would someone call you Connor during intercourse?" You started to laugh again but held it in. "Wait, just say your name." He tilted his head. "Connor." You pushed your hands to your cheeks. "Can you say the first thing you said when we first met?" He closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. "Hello Miss. L/n. My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife." You sighed and gave a large smile. "Is there a reason for me to say that?" "Nah. You're just...you." You said before walking off in the same direction Hank went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okeeeee so, the person that's gonna take over for me while I'm dying in the mountains, is vkooksmartass

But I also wanted to give a little shoutout to two other ppl that wanted to take over bc I liked their writing. (Sry other peeps that I'm lowkey ignoring rn)

-U should go check out jung-intl who is also doing Connor oneshots (starting out anyway) so go give the support. Also posts BTS memes if u like that stoof.

-U should also look at LosersClub2017 who's starting a story about a girl who reads minds but every time she does, she looses part of her memory. So go give the reads lmao.