~11 1/2~

A/N- Nope. Nuh-uh. I have no idea where this was hiding in my mind. But it's like 48*C (120*F for u heathens) so I'm dying of hotness rn. Rip. Also u break the fourth wall a bit. Not much tho.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA." You shouted, trying to sing along with the SpongeBob theme that was playing on Hanks living room TV with Connor sitting next to you. Connor simply watched you curiously, eyeing the TV every so often. "SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS. ABSORBENT AND YELLOW AND POURUS IS HE! SPONGEBOB SQU-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hank screeched from his room.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP MR. KRABS!" You yelled back. "Now where was I? AW SHIT. IT ENDED ALREADY!" You pouted. "I can rewind it if you'd like miss l/n." "Naw Connor, that takes the fun out of it. Thank you though for noT BEING A SACK OF SHIT." "THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME IM LETTING YOU STAY OVER!" You slightly slumped over and looked back at the TV. "Ooooh I remember this episode. Haha, 'There once was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, that everybody died. The end" You said along with Patrick.

"Did you know that the show that your watching was cancelled years ago? It first aired May 1st, 1999." Connor said, probably trying to fit in, or at least have a conversation with you. "Shhh your ruining it." You replied, not even listening what he had to say. Connor stood up as the episode ended and made his way to the door. "Where are you going?" He didn't answer. "HAAAANK!" You yelled. "YOUR SON IS LEAVINGGGG!"

Connor stopped for a moment, looked at you, then left. "What?" Hank finally came out of his room, "Where's Connor?" "He left." "Did he-" "Nope." Hank looked at the door for a moment, but then went back to his room.

~IIIIIIII'M READAYYYYY...time skip...~

After many episodes, Hank left to a bar, leaving you alone with Sumo and SpongeBob. Sumo was sitting on the couch with his head on your lap. You were mindlessly scratching his head as you hummed along with Sandys 'I Wanna Go Home' song. Right as her song ended, the annoying doorbell rang. Sumos head lifted up looking towards the door. You paused the show and walked to the door. Slowly, you opened it, revealing Connor.

He had both of his hands behind his back like he was hiding something. "I saw how much you loved the show, so I bought you this." He brought up a goofy goober hat. (This is what I'm talking about if u don't know ⬇️)

 (This is what I'm talking about if u don't know ⬇️)

You literally bouncing up and down. "HOLY SHIT. IM A GOOFY GOOBER. AHHHHHHHH!!!" "I don't quite understand it, but I'm pleased to see you happy." You put the hat on and ran to the bathroom. Connor closed the door and followed you. "I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH! THANK YOUUU!" You yelled before grabbing his face and kissing him, but you pulled away, to fast for his liking.

"You. Me. Couch. SpongeBob movies. Now. Maybe sex later, but that's still on the fence." You said before walking to the couch, leaving him in the bathroom, very confused about his newly found emotion. "HURRY THE FUCK UP PRETTY BOY." He then made his was to the couch to sit next to you. You started playing the first movie and cuddled up against Connors side, where he awkwardly wrapped his arm around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I highkey want that fucking hat. Is that weird? Probably. Ima try and the the sec part of 8 out next then MAYBE I'll make a sec part of 10. Which would be a smut. Obviously. Oof I need Jesus.