~5~

//Cheat\\

A/N-Kinda cliché I know but I couldn't help it bc the same exact thing happened to my cousin like a month ago and she called her best guy friend and I was like doshsbdisbxssiis IDEAZ also I was listening to the song Brave while writing this and I was like OOF

     You couldn't sleep, you were too busy crying. Yesterday, you had found your fiancé, having sex with some girl, in your bed. So you were lying on your futon in your living room, still not wanting to go into your room. You hadn't gone to work in two days now, and you were ignoring everyone's phone calls, since you wanted to be alone. Some of your friends from the office even came by, wondering if you were still alive since you hadn't even told anyone what happened.

     You were hugging your extremely long pillow that was almost as tall as you in hopes to make you feel better, but it did little to nothing. You needed something more. But you didn't have the heart to let someone see you so weak and powerless. You were generally hard headed, but love wasn't something you took lightly. You rolled over pushing the pillow away, curling into a ball.

You had stopped crying a while ago but still felt both used and useless (literally me everyday smh). You glanced at the digital clock by your TV. 1:04am. You let out a long shaky sigh while closing your eyes once more. The moment you do, you see your fiancé with that girl again. You've had a boyfriend cheat on you before, and it didn't really faze you. But the fact that this guy, that you had been dating for four years, cheated on you a week after he proposed, you just lost it.

You normally hated when people pitied you, but right now you oddly felt that you needed someone to tell you that everything is going to be alright, and that you'll be fine. You needed someone there for you right now but you honestly didn't trust any of your 'friends' since your trust bar dropped down to the negatives. You stared and nothing, looking into space, and the word android came to mind.

That's when you started thinking that an android would probably be your best bet. They always seem to know the right thing to say, and they were trustworthy. Well, when they weren't trying to kill people. But you didn't know any androids besides...Connor...you slightly grinned just imagining him hold you and probably saying something stupid. But now that he was deviant, you immediately went back to thinking that he's probably just like everyone else and will simply pretend to care.

You glance back at the clock. 1:36am. You were now having a mental war with yourself, asking if it was worth letting him see you so...raw. You reached for your phone, which was on the floor with all the used tissues, and brought it to your face. Instead of turning on your phone, you simply stared at the black screen, hating yourself for falling for someone who lied and never cared for you. You faced your phone down, not being able to look at your sorry self.

After a few minutes you somehow found the courage to call Connor. But you instantly regretted the second you hit dial, because he immediately answered. "Y/n? Are you alright? Where are you?" His worried voice blasted through your speaker but you didn't say anything. "Are your hurt? Y/n, please say something, whe-" he got dead silent the second he heard a choked sob. "Please come over" you whispered, cringing at how sad and desperate you might've sounded. "I'll be over momentarily" he said more sincerely and calmly, then hung up.

     Time seemed to fly by as you laid in the silence and darkness. You heard a soft knock on your door, but you couldn't seem to say anything. The knocks came again but harder, making you curl into a tighter ball. A few moments pass and you figured he had left, making a tear go down your cheek.

     You jolted up though when you heard a window get smashed. You looked around trying to see what window broke since it was extremely dark. You were already terrified thinking someone had broken into your house, but when the light turned on, you were really confused but shielded your eyes from the brightness. "Y/n?" You heard Connors voice. When your eyes were somewhat adjusted, you looked up at Connor, who was standing but the light switch...across from the window he broke.

     Now you were furious. You stood up and stomped towards him. "What the fuck were you thinking?" When you got close enough to him, you punched his chest, but obviously not with all your strength, and Connor tilted his head slightly, "I simply thought something might've happened to you, and you were to hurt to answer the door." You punched him again, "You broke my window," punch "you blinded me," punch "you scared me," punch "you broke my heart," lighter punch "you cheated on me" you finished, barely tapping his chest.

     It didn't take a genus to figure out what had happened. You began to cry again, crossing your arms and turning your face away. Connor reluctantly pulled you into a hug, causing you to clutch onto his jacket like you'd die if you let go, and cried heavily into his chest. He reached behind him and turned off the light, then crouching a little to pick you up bridal style. He began to carry you to your room, but stopped when you let out a soft "please don't".

     He looked back behind him and noticed the futon, and instantly put together that you had witnessed the cheating in your room. He walked back to the futon and sat down with you sitting on his lap, and your head against his chest. He began softly rubbing mindless circles and other weird shapes into your back and thigh, reading somewhere that humans find that comforting. Wherever he had read that, it must've been right, because after a while you had stopped crying and drifted to sleep.

     He gently lifted you up again and laid you down, pulling the blanket over you and brushing a strand of hair out of your face. He noticed that you had probably been crying on and off the last two days, you hadn't eaten, and you were slightly dehydrated, with not a trace of alcohol in your system. Which he thought was odd, since he remembered that Hank had mentioned that people liked to use alcohol to get passed major problems, just like he did.

     Connor figured that he'd ask you about it another time, but he made his way to the door. The moment his hand reached the handle, he heard your voice, but it was unclear of what you said. He got closer to you once more. "Stay with me" Connor was panicking inside. He barely could hug someone. Now you were asking him to stay with you? He slowly shrugged off his jacket, folded it, and set it on the coffee table, along with his tie, and his shoes. He lifted the overly large blanket, and laid down. On his back. With his arms by his side. With 9 inches between you and him.

     You rolled over, wrapping yourself around him, nuzzling your teary stained face on his shoulder. You felt how tense Connor was, making you smile a tiny bit. But it was all you need to drift off to a somewhat peaceful sleep.

~~~tim tom sip sop~~~

     You woke up to a small ray of light blasting itself on your face, from the window that Connor had previously broken. You wiggled a bit, only to realise that you were...being spooned? You felt Connors breath on the back of your neck, his arms pulling you tightly against his chest, and his legs tangled up with yours. You looked off the reflection of your TV and smiled. If you didn't know any better, you'd say that he hadn't slept in a while either.

     You snuggled deeper into his chest and he hugged you tighter, if that was even possible. Your phone began to ring from your coffee table in front of you. Managing to break one arm free, you reached for your phone, which read 'LT. Douche Bag' You rolled your eyes and answered it. "Holy shit. Your alive." "Yes Hank, I am." You felt Connors nose nuzzling more into your neck, which ticked. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I...don't really wanna talk about it." You say lowering your voice. "Ah, ok, I understand. But have you seen Connor? He's not here."

     You opened your mouth to speak but Connor interrupted, still nuzzling your neck, "I'm alright lieutenant, I'm with Y/n" "oh. OH. Uh, sorry to be interrupting then" you blushed deeply, "Wait, Hank, Its not like- and he hung up." You pulled your phone away from your ear and looked at the screen. 12:49pm. You let out a sigh when the screen went dark, seeing yourself again. Connors hand ripped the phone from yours and threw it at the wall, probably breaking it. "Connor! What the actual shit!" He said nothing and continued hugging you. "You owe me a new window and phone" you mumbled. "And you owe yourself happiness." He said, still muffled from your neck. Please don't ever let go. You said mentally and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BAD AT FLUFF IK BUT SHOULD I MAKE THE NEXT ONE SMUTTY? ALSO IF SOMEONE WANT TO LEAVE A REQUEST THATS FINE. IM ALSO DYING RN BC WHILE I WAS LOWKEY WRITING THE LAST TWO PARAGRAPHS A GUY FRIEND ASKED ME OUT AND HE BOUTTA BE MEGA FRIEND ZONED 😂 AND I ALSO DIDN'T GO BACK TO EDIT THIS ONE EITHER SO DEAD WITH IT. IM LAZY.