~10.5~

A/N- I HATED IT. I WROTE TWO DIFF ENDINGS TO THE SEC HALF OF TEN BUT I HATED BOTH OF THEM. THEY WERE SHIT. SO FUCK THE SEC HALF AND HERES A SEQUAL THAT TAKES PLACE A YEAR AFTER UR FIRST KISS WITH EACH OTHER AND UR BACK AT UR PARENTS HOUSE AND UR ACTUALLY DATING NOW. ALSO UR CURRENTLY EATING YOUR FUCKING OVEN MADE CEREAL WITH UR MUM, DAD. AND SISTER. YES. IM TALKING ABOUT U GUYS WHO WERE LIKE "MAYBE I LIKE TO EAT CEREAL LIKE THAT." WHEN I SAID UR FAVE OVEN BAKED MEAL. OK FINE, ONLY BC ITS WEIRD IMA PRETEND THAT IT WAS LASAGNE THAT WAS MADE. I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT BUT OH FUCKING WELL.

You were all sitting and talking happily amongst each other and eating your favourite home cooked lasagne. Connor was barely touching it, but he had maybe two bites. He kept tossing some onto the floor so your parents dog could eat it when nobody was looking. Since the weather was nice for once, you wore a skirt with a long sleeve shirt. Initially you wanted to wear shorts, but they were all dirty.

Your parents still assumed that Connor was human since, thankfully, he was the only model. (FUCK RK900) But, your sister suspected that something was off about him but couldn't pinpoint it. (Now to get specific for the plot to work) Connor sat next to you on your left on one side of the table while your mom, sister, and dad sat on the other side. There were two tables placed next to each other with a cloth over it like it was a fancy restaurant.

You began laughing at something funny your sister said and you felt Connor place his right hand on your thigh. You looked at him, still giggling, and he smiled softly. "What makes you laugh Connor?" Your sister questioned. "I...don't have the best sense of humour." He paused. "Y/n makes me laugh sometimes though." He said making you blush a little.

He started rubbing circles into your thigh, which you didn't mind. He rarely touched you unless you made the first move. "Well, I always thought y/n was funnier." Your dad chuckled. "Don't be like that, they both have their moments." Your mom said, trying to be the peacemaker like always. "But Connor, what's something funny that y/n said or did to make you laugh?" You looked at him and smiled. He opens his mouth but hesitated since every time you made him laugh, it was about him being an android.

"Ah, last week. We were shopping for some clothes for her," he started pushing up your skirt slightly as his hand traced up the inside of your thigh. "she wanted to try on a pair of black leather pants for a costume." Your breathing was slightly hitched when he started to rub your core through your slightly wet underwear. "She grabbed about six pairs so she didn't need to keep going in and out of the fitting room."

He started putting more friction with two of his fingers and you closed your eyes. You thought about swatting his hand away but that would probably send the wrong message to everyone....and the correct one. "She decided that she was going to try on the larger pairs first so she wouldn't ruin them." He said casually. He used a finger to move over the 'barrier' and slid one finger in. Your legs instinctively started opening a little wider and slightly bit your tongue.

One finger was easy to handle and not make any noises. He started pumping slowly, knowing that he was teasing you. "The first two pairs were too large for her, but when she put on the third, it was fine. That's what she said anyway." After a few pumps he added a second finger to the mix, making you shoot open your eyes to look at him. You bit your tongue a little harder when he just looked at you and smiled like nothing was happening.

You slightly made a fake smile back at him. "When she came out of the fitting room, I couldn't stop laughing. The reason that the pants fit 'nicely', was because it had a large hole, showing half of her...uh...behind." (This lowkey happened to me and it was so fucking awkward) He finished, making your parents laugh but your sister look at Connor with disappointment. But you were hardly noticing any of this, all you knew was that you need more of him.