~21~

/Creepypasta yeet\

A/n- Nope. Not a smut. But, I was watching a YouTube vid where it was like true scary stories or something idk. ANYWAY, it reminded me of how I used to be obsessed with creepypasta in sixth grade. Why? I have no fucking clue. So yes, I was one of those ppl who were like "OMG JEFF IS SO SEXY. YASSSS BEN AND TOB-" you get the point. SO HERE WE FUCKING GO WITH A PLOT THAT IM SURE HAS BEEN USED MANY TIMES ALREADY. AND OOPS IF I GET SOME BACKSTORY WRONG BC I HAVEN'T READ ANY CREEPYPASTA SHIT IN (age reveal if u can even math) FOUR YEARS IGHT. GET OFF MY DICK. (No, I am not a guy, I was referencing a vine)

It was a slow day at work since Halloween was tomorrow and you were simply chillin at your desk on your phone. Doing what? Reading. Fan fiction. Not any fanfic though, it was a really old creepypasta fanfic. (Yes, I loved BEN Drowned and Jeff the Killer the most I think so leave me alone. And Ticci-Toby. I'll put pics at the bottom w/ a little info about them if u have no idea who tf I'm talking about.) It was mostly one shots with different creepypastas. Most of them were the same though, either they randomly would adopt you into their mansion, or you were just as insane as they were.

You kept reading for almost an hour, since you had literally nothing to do. Your eyes widened a little as you found a smut with (just for the sake of the plot) Jeff. You looked up from your phone and glanced around to see if you were needed for any reason. When everyone seemed to be minding their own business, you tapped and started reading.

It was finally starting to get heated and your full focus was on your phone. (And yes, some people get turned on by the following) Jeff had you pinned against the wall while holding the knife to your throat. He eyed you down with a stare that looks into your soul, seeing as he couldn't blink. He slowly pulled the knife from your neck and dragged it down your shirt, cutting open the fabric. His other hand slowly trailed to your- "Y/n!"

Someone yelled from behind you causing you to jerk and drop your phone. You look up to see Connor, who was now reaching for your phone on the ground. "Sorry if I startled you, I did call your name a few times though." He brought your phone to his face so he could see what kept your attention. "WAIT. CONNOR DON'T-" You could tell that it was too late when a shocked expression covered his face and his LED turned yellow.

"Uh...sorry to be...disturbing you..." he quickly handed you your phone back. "The Lieutenant wanted to see me anyway." He said before walking off. Your brain just shut down. Or at least it wanted to. You face palmed and looked back at your phone. "Fuck you Jeff." (Oh god. The amount of my name is Jeff comments r gonna kill me 😂) You mumbled to your phone before slamming it down on the table. The worst part was that you had to see him tomorrow at a Halloween party that everyone at the station was going to. So it was going to great trying to avoid him.

~yes yes, this plot is very cliche, leave me the fuck alone. And this is a time skip btw~

You had already picked out your costume a few days ago and decided that your costume was going to be a Santa dress because fuck Halloween.