McCree

"Hm, how about McCree, Jesse McCree?" Lena asked.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go!" I said as we all buckled up. Lena typed into the GPC, as to where Jesse would be.

"Lena, as to your question before, I might join." Said Hanzo buckling himself in.

"Great! You know the world could always use more heroes" Lena said then buckled herself in and so did I.

Tracer's point of view...

"So Lena, do you know how much time we have left?" Genji asked, worry filled his voice.

"We have about five days left." I responded. "So there is no time to go slow!" I put the jet in full speed and we were going, well over a 700 miles per hour. 'I know I may be going fast but I have to assemble a team quick! All the rest of the Overwatch team depends on us now!'

I quickly glanced behind me, and saw both Genji and Hanzo asleep. Genji on the right side and Hanzo on the left. 'We only have three more seats, I don't think we need to even use them. I think we will have a small team. Genji, Hanzo, McCree, and I.' A few hours later we were at "Route 66" I knew McCree would be there.

I landed the jet and unbuckled my seat belt. I then walked over to Genji. I took off his mask and saw how he was resting so peacefully. "Hey, love, wake up." I gently shook his shoulder. I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes shot open. He started blushing and I blushed a little as well. "Good morning, Genji." I said with a smile on my face and I let out a tiny giggle.

"Good morning, Lena" He also smiled which made my smile grow, because he rarely ever smiles.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just, your smiling!" I started to giggle as he started to laugh.

"Good Morning, Lena and Genji." He stood up and stretched his arms out.

"Oh Hanzo, I've been meaning to inform you about some great news. I have a girlfriend." Genji gently grabbed my hand and he stood up.

"Who is it?" Hanzo asked politely, but he had a gut feeling as to who it was.

"It's me!" I said in my cheery voice. I then noticed that Hanzo had a frown on his face. "Oh, Hanzo listen, I'm sorry but I've always loved Genji. And when you nearly took his life away I was a mess."

After fleeing the fight with Hanzo that I knew that I could never win, I ran to Genji, and got him onto my jet after struggling very much to get him there.

"GENJI! Oh no no no no! Please be okay!" I had waterfalls of tears, they never once stopped until I knew he was safe. "Even if, I'm dying too, I will make sure your safe."

"Good because I didn't want to die on you."

"Genji! Thank goodness!" I flew my jet quicker than ever before. I knew that I had no time to waste. Once I reached the Overwatch base, I ran and grabbed a wheelchair. I ran back to my jet and got Genji in to the wheelchair. I wiped away all my tears, and I continued to run Genji to Overwatch's best healer 'Mercy.'

I busted into her office her office, she gasped when she saw who I saved, and then she saw me. "What happened to you Lena?"

"Long story, just save him."

"What about you?"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! JUST SAVE HIM, PLEASE!" My tears came rushing back as I ran out of the room. I knew I had to leave the room because I would never be able to bare looking at Genji in pain. Even though I was bleeding as well, it could wait, for all I cared, as long as Genji was safe, I'll be fine. I ran back to my jet to retrieve my back pack it had all of my research in it. I grabbed my bag, and I put it on my back. I ran to where Winston's lab is to turn in my papers. Luckily, Winston was in his lab. I ran over to him and I gave him a huge hug. He then looked down and saw that it was me.