Bloodshed

Warning a lot of death! And Blood! 

In Altea...

Altea's prince pov...

'Blood, death, kill!' I kept swinging my armed hand around and around. My sword slicing everyone dead in one quick slice. My whole body shakes from madness, and my eyes grow a dark red. I walk down the streets of Altea killing anyone else that I see. 'No stop! Why can't I stop!' I saw an old man walking down the street, with his cane. My smile turns even my mischievous. I run up to the old man and hold my sword at his neck.

"Sir Prince of Altea, please look around you, what do you see? Look at yourself, look at what you have become. This isn't you, what happened? Was is Ceada who did this to you? Before I become another lost soul please what do you see around yo-."

"BLOOD! DEATH! AND YOU!" I sliced his head off his neck and fell lifeless to the ground. "What did I just do?!" No stop, this isn't me! No I must kill! NO! YES! NOO!" I ran back to the castle running past puddles of blood. My outfit smelt of blood, as it was drenched with it. I ran up the steps to my castle to see my horrid queen.

"Of darling, your back!" She ran up to me where I was standing right at the entrance. "You should get cleaned up. Your drenched in blood!" My teeth grind against each other I was trying to keep my composer.

"Why? Why did you have to do this to me? I whispered before I began to cry.

"Because, I had to get rid of all the people that would be in the way of our love, I love you, and NOW you finally feel the same way. Right?" I shook my head no. She then gasped shooked that I actually did that. "What?"

"Do you want me to say it out loud?" I shove her away from touching me, and I grabbed her neck. I began choking her. "I! HATE! YOU!" I threw her to the ground. My tears stopped and my anger started to fuel my strength. I then unsheathe my sword, I was not kidding I was ready to kill her. "Look at me, I kill everyday, because of you. I lost my mind because of you! I am 120 years old because of you!" I swung my sword at her. I cut her leg. She then pulled out a lance. She jumped up to her feet with her lance in hand. She swung her lance around but I dodged them all. I the sliced her lance into two. She looked scared now that her weapon of choice was now destroyed. She threw the pieces at me, missing horribly. She put her hands up in surrender.

"Wait was if I tell you how to turn you back to normal." I then lower my sword.

"I'm listening."

"You have to kill Zelda."

"But she's dead."

"No, no she isn't, she's alive and well."

"I could never!"

"Oh but you could, think about it, one soul, for all the other souls that you could kill in the future."

"But everyone is dead."

"There are other people in the world."

"But I love Zelda I could never do that to her!"

"Exactly."

"I hate you."

"I know."

"That's it I'm done." I then took her non-prepared stance as a chance to finish her. I sliced her head off, a smile reappearing on my face. I just stared at her dead form, "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I wish I did that the first time I met you!" I walked over to my throne and sat down. I tried to calm down but deep down I could hear an evil voice much deeper than mine.

'Child... join me, your strength is like no other.'

'Who are you?'

'You don't know who I am?'

'N-no.'

'Good, you will learn in time.'

'Who was that? He sounded like some kind of demon.' My hands tightened around the arm chair, I heard a crack, it the echoed throughout the whole kingdom. My hands then relaxed I finally felt at peace. I held my sword up to my face and looked at the steel of the blade. I wiped the extra blood off of it, and stared at what I could see in the reflection. I could see myself, my blue hair was a mess, my eyes had red all around them. My eyes changed back to blue, as my eyes started to close again I set my sword down in my sheath. And I fell asleep. Thinking of the woman I love, Zelda.

Sorry for the crazy amount of blood, I really hope that everyone enjoys the story still.