I will see you again!

Warning the upcoming back flashes in the first half are from LOZ breath of the wild. 

"Prince Sidon it's been to long." I say with a smile.

"One hundred years to be exact Princess." He said in a joking matter but it turned serious after a few seconds. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I closed my eyes to stop any tear my passing, but my memories with the champions still came to my head.

Ravali...

Daruk...

Oborsa...

And...

Mipha...

They were all champions along with Link and I. To defeat Calamity Ganon, we needed them, so I came to them for help. They didn't deserve to die in battle, they were all amazing people, who cared for their people.

First, I went to Ravali, from the bird tribe. With my horse and two knights by my side we were slowly going up the mountain full of snow. I was in search for Ravali, the strongest in his bird tribe. Everyone said that he was a the practice range up the mountain. So in search for him I did what they said.

'We made it!' I looked around for ravali, I then spotted the future champion. He was on the ground panting. 'Is he okay?' BUt just as I got closer to him he started doing his special move... Revali's Gale. He was ready to take flight again. He then flapped his big wings an he was off. He flew twirling up to the sky, as I watched in amazement. Something was wrong when he got higher the wind picked up even more and started pushing him around. Until he was knocked off the wind gale by impact of the wind. He started falling back down to the ground. Onto the hard mountain rock. The snow then started to fall again. I started to shiver a little bit but I brushed it off as I saw him struggling to get up. But he was failing. He tried again and was able to get up but he was not okay.

"Not enough... I must stay in the eye of the whirlwind... Must push myself harder..." He turned to me, noticing my presence, His green eyes were filled with determination but also anger. I just stood there not knowing what to do. "You know your highness it's rude to eavesdrop." I started to walk closer to him, a bit more on the cautious side. "My apologies, I went to the village, and I was told that I would find you here." He then finally turned to look at me. I was still a few yards away from him. He then was about to speak again.

"You have need of me. To defeat Calamity Ganon. To slay the beast once and for all... It will be my great pleasure."

"Thank you Ravali..." I put my left hand to my chest. "If we work together, I'm certain we'll be able to defeat-"

"HOWEVER!" He turned around and started to do the same thing as before. The wind tried to push him away but this time he was stronger and did not get pushed away, he flew higher and higher. Once the whirlwind stopped at the top, so did he. He then started to glide in the sky. Then he turned his head around swiftly looking at all the targets, around the mountain. He then started to fly down with his bow in his talons. Then while still flying downwards, he threw his bow into his feather arms and hands, with three bomb arrows. With those arrows he shot three hitting three different targets perfectly, WHILE FLYING! He landed to the bottom of the canyon of the practice spot and flew up again with his gale. Flying up again he swirled around a thin peak, while shooting every target perfectly. Then while flying away from the explosion of the bombs, while flying he left a smoky trail behind him. I let out a puff of air from the cold, but I flowed him with my eyes, in pure amazement. Then he landed on the practice deck with is bow still in hand. "I know I play the biggest part in helping that, ahem... That little knight with the darkness sealing sword. Correct? Well if he loses confidence after seeing me in action... Don't come crying to me." He said every word with so much confidence, as if he thought that he was the strongest man alive. I could only let out a chuckle.