Practice Time: part 3

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock and I looked at the time. 6:00. I turned off my alarm clock and I got up. Genji, love. I shook his shoulder a little. Oi! Wake up, love.

Five more minutes. I strapped on my accelerator and blinked over and grabbed his green and grey jumpsuit. I blinked back to where he was. I sat down next to him and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Wake up sleepy head.

Okay, I will. He got up and I handed him his jumpsuit. I blink over to my dresser and grabbed out my green and grey jumpsuit. I went into our bathroom and changed into it. I then strapped on my accelerator. I put on matching green socks and my white sneakers. I blinked out ready to go.

Ready, love?

Yes. Genji was wear his armor under his jumpsuit.

Lets go then.

Do we have to meet them at our practice room?

Yep. I grab his hand and I start to run. We run down the halls and we reach our practice room. Looks like were early again.

Yeah, so why did you wake me up so early? Hmmm?

Well

Bonjour Tracer and Genji. Widowmaker says with a wave as she comes over to us around the corner.

Hiya Amalie! I wave back to her.

Hi. Genji says with a wave.

Everyone a-ready?! I turn around to see Junkrat, and then Roadhog behind him. Hi Sheila. He says with a snap of his finger. And Genji, and Widowmaker and Oh hi Mercy! I turned around and saw Mercy fly over to us.

The doctor is in. Mercy says with a smile.

Ok, everyone. We are going to go to Eichenwald for climate training. So everyone follow me! I say. After five minutes we made it outside. Everyone inside the plane! They all go in and buckle themselves up. I walk in and shut and lock the door. Is everyone buckled in? They all shook their heads. Genji was standing next to me then sat in the seat right next to me. I sat in the pilot's seat and I turned on the plane. I started to fly the jet up and in no time we were in the air. This should be a quick trip we will have breakfast, lunch and dinner in Eichenwald. We will be there in one hour. I speed up the plane and I was going 450 miles per hour.

One hour later

Here we are in Eichenwald! I landed the plane in an open clearing and I landed perfectly.

Now thats what I call a perfect landing! Junkrat yelled. "IIIIIIIIIII- love it!" I giggled a little.

Does everyone have their belongings? I asked.

I bought a kit of bandages and other healing products to help anyone's injuries. Mercy said holding the kit up.

Good job Mercy. I say as I open the planes door. Everyone walks out except for Genji and I.

You ready Lena?

Yep, as ready as Ill ever be.

Good, now where will we be exercising?

For the exercising it will be a little bit away from here.

Okay, and the running?

We will run up to the town of Eichenwald and run there.

And what about our practice fighting?

That will be back here.

What about breakfast?

Well thats now.

We better get everyone together, they're starting to run off.

Oh you're right. I turned around to where the group was walking off to. Oi! Everyone lets eat breakfast before we start the exercising! They all came running back, they looked very hungry. So everyone get two muffins, and a bottle of Gatorade. I walk over to Mercy first. Heres your yellow flavored Gatorade and two blueberry muffins.