What if he is alive?

Some parts are from the breath of the wild game like some of the cut scenes.

Zelda's pov...

'What if Marth is alive? What if... he still loves me. Why did he never come back when Calamity Ganon came? Was it because he forgot about me or was he not allowed.' I let out a sad sigh and Link turned to look at me. "I'm fine, it's just... I really miss Marth, I love him." I saw that Link had a jealous look in his eyes, and anger, but I ignored it. "I remember when we were younger, when we were together, but I know that we both loved each other.

The calm breeze went by, my hair gently swept from side to side. I quietly hummed my melody to my prince. There he was lying down his head on my lap. I continued to caress his check, while he stared at me with caring eyes. "Oh Marth, I can't wait until I'm 18 years old."

Marth let out his calming chuckle. "You have a year and a half, my love." He slowly closed his eyes, and he then let out a sigh. "Only a year and a half..." He opened his eyes quickly and then leaned up. I jumped up a bit from shock until he kissed me. I blushed from the sudden kiss, and he blushed as well. He lied his head back onto my lap, and we stared up at the sky. The stars twinkling down at us, the moon being a light in the darkness.

"I love you Marth."

"I love you too, Zelda." And with that I leaned my head down and gave Marth a quick peck on his lips.

"Oh Marth..."

"Please Princess, forget him. He is dead, one hundred percent. Deal with it." I turned to Link and just stared at him, my anger starts to boil from his comment.

"Jealous much?" Link then looked shocked after my comment and he started to blush. "You should watch what you say Link, don't be mean to Marth." Link then turned away not daring to talk back or even look at me. 'Good.'

I was running through the desert of Gerodo, I was on patrol until, armed Yiga clan members started chasing me. It felt like I ran forever, I ran half the desert, that is a very long run, especially in this heat. I fell to the ground hoping I lost them but just as I got my hopes too high, they found me. I had nothing to protect me, I sent a quick prayer to Hylia, to protect me. One of the Yiga clan members went up to me and held there weapon right above me ready to attack me. Right when he was about to finish me off I closed my eyes but reopened them when I heard a "HYA!" I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight of Hyrule's hero 'Link'. All four of the Yiga's that were chasing me started to back away and then started to run. I stared at Link thankful that he saved me. He then looked down at me and offered his hand.

"Thank you Link, sorry I ran ahead." Link then gave me a reassuring smile as I got up. "Let's go, back to Gerodo Town." I started walking ahead with Link following shortly behind.

"Link." He turned his head my way but kept his eyes away from mine. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." We both looked up at the sky. The sun was setting. "We should stop here and camp for the night."

"Okay" We stopped at a tree for a little shelter and we set up our tents. I set up a fire and hung a pot. "How does chicken sound?" My stomach grumbled and the Links did too.

"Sounds good to me." I started to cook the chicken and in a few minutes later I finished.

"I'm done." Link got up and waited for the pot to cool a little. He then grabbed one of the chicken legs and I grabbed the other. "Yum, I love chicken!" Link let out a small chuckle.

"Thank you princess, it is very good." Now it was pitch black around us. The stars were covered by dark clouds and so was the moon. The fire in front of us was the only light to be seen. We both finished our food in a few minutes, and cleaned up around are little camp for a little.

"It's time we should sleep, can you put out the fire, Link?" He shook his head yes, I turned around and walked into my small tent. "Goodnight Link."

"Goodnight, Princess Zelda." He put out the fire and went into his tent, and I fell asleep in mine shortly after. With a nightmare lingering in the essence of my mind.

"Zelda.... Zelda... Zelda... ZELda... ZELDA!" A raging voice roared through these mysterious halls. I could barely see. I reached my hands to the walls so they could guide me. Once my hands made contact I immediately pushed them away. The wall felt damp like some kind of liquid had just poured down them. I stared down at my hands, I looked down at them as closely as I could, they were drenched in blood. 'This is no memory, is this the future?' "Boo!...I found you my Princess. You know your not very good at hide and go seek, in the dark. HAHAHAHA!" 'His laugh was like a maniac, who is this?'

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Link rushed into my tent without even asking.

"What's wrong?!"

"I just had a nightmare..."

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry."

"Please, don't do that ever again."

"It was a nightmare!"

"I thought someone was trying to kill you!"

"Well do you see anyone?"

"N-no!"

"Goodnight Link!"

"Goodnight."

I fell back to sleep and the nightmare didn't come back. I was a bit upset, I wanted to know who that mysterious man was. 'Maybe tomorrow night I'll see him.'

Marth and I were holding hands, smiling and laughing. We were running up and down the hills of Hyrule. The sun was shining down on us. I then accidently tripped on my dress and it caused us to both tumble down the hill. We fell to a stop with me on top of him. Both of our faces turned red, and both of our eyes widened. I quickly jumped off of him, and offered my hand out to him. "I-I'm so sorry Prin-ce Mar-th, I swear I didn't mean to fall for you, I mean fall on you-!" He stopped me before I could finish my sentence by kissing me.

"I remember that day, I love you Marth."