I will never!

In Altea...

Altea's prince pov...

"Oh Zelda, your still alive aren't you, darling, don't you worry, I will make sure your my queen." My voice was horrific, like it came right from a horror movie. I walked down my drenched halls, the walls were still wet from blood. "Zelda... Zelda... Zelda... ZElda... ZELDA!" Beside my own footsteps I heard tiny ones. I ran quickly and quietly down the halls to the small footsteps. There she was, she looked just as beautiful as the day I met her. I hugged her from behind, my arms tightly around her, her ribs started to crack. She screamed and then blacked out. "Hello my new queen and wife." She started fading, fading out of my arms. "Zelda! No!" Then she was gone. "No!" I dropped to the ground and started to cry. "No! No! No! Why?"

I then wasn't in the drenched halls, I was on my throne. 'It was just a dream?' 

'Hello again..."

'What do you want from me?!'

'I WANT YOUR SOUL!'

'No NEVER!'

'Why not? Even in your dream you were hurting her.'

'What do you mean?'

'Your beloved, you were breaking her, your life should be over... why not give it to a good cause, rather than... for nothing.

"NEVER!" My eyes shot open again no one was here, everything and everyone was dead, I was the only one here, somewhat alive.

Zelda's pov...

The birds of Hyrule chirped a little song, and it woke me up. I started humming the same melody, as I was packing my belongings from our little camp. Once I finished Link was just finishing as well. "Just a few more days, and we will be out of Hyrule." I sigh at the thought of seeing Marth again.

"About 2 weeks, we made a lot of progress yesterday, better than I thought we would do."

"That's true, but I feel like we can make it today." I say with hope filling my eyes.

"Keep dreaming sweetheart." I glare at Link for adding that nickname.

"That was not needed to be said." I say with aggravation building up.

"Whatever."

"Let's go." I jump on to my horse, and my horse starts to gallop away from Link. Then Link gets on his horse and rushes next to me. While Link was riding his horse he takes out his map, he starts marking where we are and tracking down where to go.

"We still have to pass through Zora's Domain, and then through Faron Woods."

"Oh that may be some trouble for our horses, and then we could get lost through the lost forest."

"So we must be careful."

After 4 hours of horse riding it started raining. I put out my hand to feel the rain. "This is rain from the Zora's we must be close." As the rain started to pour Link put his map and pencil away.

"We should be a few minutes away from their domain."

"Do you think they will let us pass their land?" I ask Link, worried if they may get mad.

"They will be fine, I saved them remember, so I am good friends with them now."

"Oh! Ok." We continued to rush past the rain, but it only got worse the deeper we got into the Zora's territory. Both of our horses started to make noise trying to tell us that they did not like how it was raining this hard.

"OI! Travelers! COME HERE IT IS TO DANGEROUS TO TRAVEL LIKE THIS!" We both turned our heads. 'Was that Sidon? All grown up?!' We turned to the left and crossed the Zora's Domain bridge. As we came closer to the Zora he told us where to put our horses so they were safe, and where they would be treated to immediately. We walked up to the Zora and he smiled very brightly at us both. "Link it really is you! I'm so happy!" He then ran up closer to Link and gave him a hug. Link of course being the kind person he is hugged him back. Sidon being so tall (Link double the size of Link) he lifted Link up double where his feet would be, they seemed so happy, like they were the best of friends, seeing each other for what seems like years. Sidon then let Link back down to his feet. He then turned his face to me. "Huh? No way!" He then bowed down to me and I did the same jester to him. 'He is the prince of Zora's Domain, it is only polite that I bow down as well. "Princess Zelda, it is a pleasure to see you again."