How could you! End of Part 2

Hello so this is the end of part 2. Part 3 will be the next chapter and I will put it on here soon. 

Links pov

In Zora's Domain...

"Good morning Princess!" I looked up but saw no Princess in the room. "I wonder where she is?" I started looking around Zora's domain, but no one knew where she was. Then I spotted Sidon. "Sidon, have you seen Zelda?"

"Sorry Link, I have not."

"Oh okay, wait... Did she leave here?

"Maybe..."

"Why didn't you stop her!"

"That's a good question, and I have no good explanation, but... there is breakfast for you in the dining hall."

"Food?" I licked my lips, and ran down the halls. There on the table was, pancakes, French toast, and scrambled eggs. I ran to the table and started eating. "This is so good!" I continued to eat and after five minutes it was all gone. Prince Sidon walked into the room then looked shocked when he saw my plate.

"Did you want more, you ate that like you haven't eaten in awhile." I turned my head to him and finished my final gulp.

"You can give me more?!"

"Well of course-"

"Yes, I'd love to have me!"

"I will be back with more." I waited a half an hour. Then food came, Sidon set it on the table and sat next to me. "Mind if I have some? I haven't eaten all day."

"I don't mind at all but do you mind telling me when Zelda left exactly?"

"I don't remember exactly but it was around 10 hours ago." I dropped my fork and started to panic.

"So your telling me I was asleep for 15 hours?"

"Um, yes I think so. You should finish your food before you leave, you wouldn't want it to go to waste, right?"

"Yeah, Once I finish this then I will be on my way."

"Okay, Link." We finished the food quickly, I soon left Zora's Domain, on my way to Altea.

Marth's pov...

In Altea, castle...

I woke up, and felt something near me, touching me. I turned my head to see that it was Zelda. She was holding onto my arm for warmth. I grabbed her hands to warm her up, it was working but then she started to wake up so I stopped.

"She is so defenseless, kill her now." I heard Duma's voice it echoed throughout my head. I ran out of the bed, and put on my boots and other accessories. I ran out of my room, but took one last quick glance at Zelda. She was still asleep. 'Good.' I ran down the stairs. I looked around my throne room for the evil dragon god. But I couldn't find him. I heard a huff and I turned around to see him. There he was in all his glory.

"I will not listen to what you want! I will not kill her, she is all I have left."

"Are you deaf my child! I will grant you the wish of being with her forever, if that is what you wish. Your heart beats for her, and her heart beats for you, how about you stop her heart from beating ever again."

"NOOO!" HE was using a dark spell on me, I could feel it. "NOOO! STOP! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR PUPPET!" I felt his spell take over me, there was only a little bit of me left.