It's Time to Win This

We reached the spot where are final match with be. Nepal. Hey Lena?

Yes?

Ive been to Nepal before, lets just say that we have home field advantage.

Well thats great Genji! I landed the plane and I unbuckled my seat belt. I went into the glove compartment and pulled out my old white scarf. I wrapped it around my neck comfortably and jumped up. We have to have something to keep us warm haha.

Indeed. Genji says as I blink to the door and look outside.

Its snowing! I place my hand to the door but pulled it away immediately. The door is already ice cold!

I hate the cold! Junkrat says already fuming from the weather.

Its okay Jamison.

No its not!

Here take my scarf. I wouldnt want you to catch a cold out there. I unwrap my scarf from my neck and I hand it to Junkrat.

Really? You wouldnt mind? I shake my head no. Well, thanks Sheila!

No problem Jamison. I say with a smile. I blink over to the table that has the muffins. I grab two and I blink over to Genji. Love? I tap Genjis shoulder, I notice he is deep in thought.

Hmm? Oh thank you Lena.

Your welcome love.

Wheres your scarf?

Oh I let Junkrat barrow it.

Oh why?

Well I wouldnt want my friend to catch a cold.

But I gave you that scarf.

I know.

I quickly dress in a festive outfit. A red and green ugly sweater. One that I made myself. I made Genji one too. They are matching. I really hope he will wear it. I set it in front of is door in a little bag. With my sweater I wear black pants and red and green high socks. I wear black converse to go with the colors. I roll my sleeves up and put on black fingerless gloves. I grab earing that are bells. I put them on and I here quite jingles. I looked in the mirror. I grabbed my black beanie hat and I placed it on my head. I smiled in the mirror and then turned away from it. My ugly sweater is really not that ugly. I walked over to my closet and opened it up to see all the presents that I have for everyone. I wonder if they got me anything this year? Last 2 years they got me nothing except for Genji. He got me a gift every year. I grab all the presents and run down stairs. I know my way around in the Shimada castle, so I could easily run around blindfolded and not bump into anything. I was about to turn left down the hall to where the Christmas tree but I bumped into something. I accidentally drop all the presents and I saw who I bumped into.

Watch where youre going! I heard Hanzo's piercing cold voice. But it went quiet when he saw me. L-lena? What are you doing up so early? Its 5:00 in the morning?

Well Hanzo I could ask you the same thing.

Fair enough. Here let me help you. He helps me up and picks up all the presents. What are these for?

Its Christmas! Speaking of which.... Merry Christmas Hanzo. I say with a bright smile.

Oh well umm, Merry Christmas Lena.

Doesnt the tree look lovely? The tree stood tall with beautiful decorations. Genji and I decorated it.

Sure. It sounded a bit sarcastic. I grabbed the presents from Hanzos arms and I ran to the tree. I gently set all the presents down and I stood back up. Time to find Genji.