End of part 1: I do!

Genji's point of view...

'I can do this, she loves me back, we known each other for around 14 years, and we've always felt the same way about each other.' My right hand was holding a small box, with a cute orange ribbon on it. 'She would say yes, right? Okay that's it... I'm going to ask her!'

"Le-Lena?"

"Yes Genji?"

"Um, Lena..." I looked deep into her beautiful eyes and I found the courage that I needed. We both sat up, and I kneeled down in front of her. "Lena, Lena Oxton, would you, would you give me the honor, and marry me?"

She jumped up into the air screaming "Yes, yes, yes, yes a million times YES!" She started blinking all over the place. She then blinked in front of me and kissed me on my lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her on her lips. I then grabbed the small ring out of the box. The ring, was a platinum diamond ring, the diamond in the middle was a light blue color, that complemented her perfectly. I took her left hand and pulled off her glove, and I slide the ring on her ring finger.

Tracer's point of view...

"I love it," I said breathlessly. I grabbed my glove and set it next to the gift Genji gave me earlier. "But I don't love it more than you..."

"Well that's a relief." Genji said with sarcasm already knowing that I could never love a ring more than him.

Genji's dragon then appeared. He swirled around us happy for the occasion. I giggled at the sight of the dragon being so cheerful. Genji let out a small laugh as well.

"Lena, I won't let any harm come to you, I will make sure you'll always be safe."

"And the same for you, love!" We both blew out the candles, then we both laid back down. We stayed in each others arms never wanting to let go, both of us staring at the twinkling stars. We both soon drifted off to sleep. While the dragon was our little source of light, twirling around happier than ever!

So as the title of this chapter says "End of the chapter" it's just the end of the first part of this chapter. The next part will just be the next part of the story.

The next chapter is Marth x Zelda if you don't want to read it just wait until part 3 comes out and then Overwatch will be back. Don't forget to comment down below on what you think of the story so far and what other stories you would like to see.