Part 4: Back Home

Quick announcement, I am so so so sorry for the really slow update. I will try my best to post quicker. I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while. But please enjoy.   

Tracer's pov...

I quickly landed the jet and opened the door. I grabbed my luggage's and Genji did the same thing. I blinked out of the jet and locked it. Genji followed me out. I saw Winston walk out the main entrance doors and my smile grew. "Winston love, it's been too long!" I blinked into his open arms and he hugged me and I to him.

"Hello Mrs. Shimada. Your back early how so?"

"I got really worried about everyone. And I love the sound of 'Mrs. Shimada." I giggled and turned to Genji. He then put his arm around me when I let go of Winston from our welcome back hug.

"I like the sound of that too, Mrs. Shimada." He gave me a smirk under his mask and I giggled again.

"Well we all knew you were coming because I always check where your jet is to make sure your okay, so come, come, this way." Winston said and then he grabbed both Genji's and my luggage's.

"Aw thanks love."

"Thanks Winston, but I can carry my luggage myself."

"No need Genji. I want to help."

We walked through the doors and I heard everyone yell "WELCOME BACK! In unison.

"Aw loves, you shouldn't have." I say with a smile.

"Guys this is too much you didn't have too." Genji said.

"Oh we had too, we missed you two so much, and we have a lot of news." Winston said.

"Like what? Wait are there new couples?" I asked.

"Yes, so in our prison Reaper and Sombra are close I think they dated for a little but broke up. They are an on and off again type of relationship. Then our oldies Reinhart and Ana are together. Then two soldiers, Mercy and Soldier 76. And finally are youngsters D.Va and Lucio." Winston said happily.

"Congrats everyone!" I say and blink to each one of the heroes and gave them a quick hug. "I missed you all!" I say then blinking to everyone else and giving them a hug.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTY?! I heard Winston yell and start to set up speakers. "Lucio the sets all yours."

"Thanks my dude." Lucio says as he skates over with his laptop. He then sets everything else up and then music starts blasting.

"Genji love, I'm going to our new room to change into a more casual outfit." I say to Genji.

"I should too." We run down the halls together, looking for where our new room is. I then spotted a room with a label at the top. 'Genji and Tracer.'

"Here it is!" I reached underneath the mat in front of the door and saw two pairs of keys. One had green and silver colors and the other had orange and blue. I handed Genji the green and silver keys to Genji and I picked up the orange and blue ones for myself.

"Are you ready to see our new room?" Genji asked me with a smile underneath his mask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I unlocked the door with my keys and I opened the door. "WOW!" The room was just like Genji's room but much more decorated. It also had all of our belongs inside the room as well. I quickly unpacked everything and hung up our pictures.

"This room reminds me of home."

"I agree Genji. I wonder if Hanzo helped? Sooooooo, which outfit?" I placed two outfits on the bed. The first option was; Light colored jeans that I would roll up a little past my ankles, it also had the rips in them, and an orange tank top with a long grey sweater. I would finish the outfit with my black converse, and a long silver necklace. The second one was-.