Part 2: Long way from safe

Again I do not own any of these characters just the story it self.

Zelda's pov...

"Rebuilding Hyrule will not be easy, what do you think we should start with first Link?" I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at Hyrule's silent hero. I looked up from the ground and stared back at me. "Link?" I say his name wondering if he heard what I said. He the shook his head no, not knowing much on what to do. "That's okay Link." I turned around and started walking forward again. "I wonder, do you think we could go to different kingdoms seeking help?" My eyes widen from my idea. "Marth... Altea! We can go there!"

"Princess Zelda, I'm sorry but we are now a hundred years into the future wouldn't Marth be dead." Link quietly whispers but I understand what he was saying.

"Link, your right, in fact I look like I would be 17 years old, but I'm really 117. Marth would be long dead." I few sneaky tears fell down my face, thinking of Marth. I quickly wiped them away before Link would be able to see them. "Link, if we do go to Altea, the next air to the throne would be there!" Hope filled my heart with joy, but I know if I see anything that's Marth's I might just start crying.

"It is a very long trip to Altea."

"And it's a risk I'm willing to take." Next to me my horse gives out a huff, angry that we will go all the way across Hyrule. I hold on tighter to the reins so my horse wouldn't try and run away from me. "We better get started now, if we want to reach there in a month."

"Understood, Princess." We both got on to our horses and we started on our trip.

Sorry for the short chapter more is to come!