We Will Rise Up

Tracers pov

TRACER! I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in Genjis arms, it was like a dream.

G-genji? I started to cough. AH! I covered my mouth when I coughed even more. I removed my hand and my eyes widened. My hand had blood on it. My vision was still blurry but I could see the red on my hand. Where are we?

Mercy come quick shes coughing out blood!

Mercy? We both waited but she didnt come.

Whats taking her so long?! Genji threw off his mask and went over to the cabinets to find something to stop the pain. Um heres a cough drop? He handed me one. I put it in my mouth and my throat felt a little better.

Thanks love.

Your welcome, Lena. I looked down and saw that I was in a hospital gown. I had a white sheet over me, a little past my waist. I turned my head and saw my Chrono accelerator next to me.

Genji what happened exactly?

Well when we walked into the building we all started to scream including you. Then I guess you passed out from the pain. You have been out for a day, and I stayed with you the whole time. You have been screaming a lot.

Oh

So how do you feel?

I feel I closed my eyes and I focused on what I felt. I could feel my head starting to hurt horribly, in fact everything hurts. My eyes then bursts open. AH! I closed my eyes again. As I felt the pain only getting worse. I need ice.

Ill get it right away. After a minutes Genji was back with a wet towel and an ice pack. He put the wet towel on my head. Where do you want the ice pack? I lifted my arms slightly to point at where it hurt most.

Right here. I pointed to my neck and left shoulder. He set the ice pack on my shoulder and my neck.

Better?

Kind of.

You will have to at least be here until tomorrow.

Heh, of course. But what about you? I mean what did you feel?

I felt a lot of pain, but

But what?

It all went away when I saw you scream and then when you were on the floor. I panicked.

But arent you still in pain?

Nope.

Oh, hey and how did I get into this hospital gown?

I think I know why your this hurt do you know how many times you were defeated? His face had a hint of pink.

I know that I was defeated a lot. Did he just ignore my question? Oh. I started to blush.

Possibly from however many times you die the worse the pain is.

I think that is what it is.

Yeah.

Well, I guess we should get up and get going. I started to get up.

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. Genji pulled me back onto my back and gently had his arms pinned at both my sides. Your staying here, Lena.

Oh yeah?

Yeah.

Well, sorry to disappoint you but I cant stay here all day.

I know that so Ill just have to keep you busy, so have some board games with me.

Really Genji? Board games.