Hanamura 3

I changed in to my pajamas and Genji did the same. I jumped into bed and then put my Chrono Accelerator next to me on my nightstand. Genji then laid down next me. "Lena, this is what I've always wanted. A happy life with you."

"When you told me to move on I knew that I could never. I always wished for this. I wished everyday just to be with you, like this. It was when I realized that I truly loved you. It had only been a year of me being here, researching. "Hmm..."

The cold wintery air hit my skin hard, but I could barely even notice, I was simply in love. "Oh Genji, how are you so perfect." I looked around my balcony, "Oh! It's cold." I went back into my room and shut the balcony doors. I laid down on my bed thinking about Genji. "Genji should be here any moment now." I heard a knock on my door. I jumped up and ran to the door. "Hi Genji-" I stopped myself. "Oh Hanzo, I'm sorry I thought you were Genji. Why are you here? You never talk to me. Not to be mean just wondering."

"Hi Lena, I wanted to ask you a question."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Well I've been observing and I saw you and Genji hang out a lot."

"Okay and..?"

"Are you in love with my brother?"

"Um... are you going to tell him?"

"No."

"Then yes."

"Ah another has fallen for my brother."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't fall for him, don't be like every other woman."

"What does that mean?"

"Lena, I really admire you, but I can see your heart already belongs to another."

"Um wait-?"

"Goodbye Lena."

"Um goodbye Hanzo." He left my room and I shut the door behind him. "That was weird." I plopped down on my bed, thinking about Genji. "Oh Genji I can just see our future, us happy. But I also see sad times ahead of us. I promise, someday... I'll get the courage to ask you if I figure out that you like me back. One day."

"Genji this is the perfect life I had always wanted to share with you." I stare at Genji with loving eyes. 

"Same with me." He stares back at me the same way.

"But alas soon we will have to go back to Overwatch."

"Or will we?"

"Of course we will, we have friends who are like are family we can't just leave them."

"I know but-"

"We are heroes, and we will protect those who need to be protected." I yawned.

"Ok that's enough, let's just go to sleep." I cuddled up next to Genji, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he looked down at me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Genji, love, when we go back to Overwatch we won't stay there forever, we will retire, I promise."

"Okay thank you, I just don't want to feel like a weapon, and not a person. I don't want to just- Lena, you're the only one who makes me feel human."

"Hmm... I agree, I know what you mean, but for now we should fall asleep."

"Yeah we should." We soon fell asleep, in each others arms but with a frown on both of our faces.