Wedding Time

"Lena! Lena!" Someone was shaking me. "Dang it Lena wake up!" My eyes shot open.

"Genji?" My voice was so weak. I was in a white room and a bright light was shining in my eyes. I looked down and saw bandages all over my body. I was in my orange and yellow tights. A white crop top and my leather jacket was on the coat rack. Bandages were tightly around my waist, and some were on my chest. On the nightstand was my Chrono accelerator, it was on and it was fixed. The rest of my armor was set off to the side but right next to me in a chair was a very worried Genji. Genji was without his mask, tears was in his eyes.

"Lena, I'm so glad your okay!" He leaned down to face me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and then he leaned back. "Lena can you tell me what happen when I was asleep?" I told him everything, including specific details on the two people I met. "Please Lena, I know you didn't want to wake me up but don't just go on a walk by yourself. Just wake me up."

"Ok, I'm promise, and did you guys catch Widowmaker."

"Yes, Lena, shall we announce our engagement to everyone?"

"Yeah!" I blinked out of bed a swiftly put the rest of my gear on. "Ow!" I leaned against the wall. Genji grabbed a hold of me and lifted me onto his shoulders so he was giving me a piggyback and ride. "Hey Genji Love, you don't have to pick me up like this, I can walk."

"I'll let you down when we get to the lunch room where everyone is."

"Did I miss breakfast, can I please have a muffin."

"Don't worry Lena, they saved one just for you."

"Aww thanks love." Genji then started to sprint down the halls and went to the doorway of the lunch room.

"Lena. Can I have my mask back?"

"Hmm, ... no." I put the mask on my face to do my Genji impression. "The dragon becomes me!" Genji then grabbed onto my arms and pulled me down. He then pinned me into the wall. He took off the mask and put it on his face.

"Lena, it does not suit you, your face already looks beautiful enough why hide it." I started to blush and then I grabbed a hold of Genji's hand with my right hand. "Let's go in." I shook my head yes. We walked in and everyone turned their heads to us to say hi.

"Oi! I have an announcement everyone! Genji and I are getting married!" Everyone started to clap, and whistle. Winston and Mercy will be in charge of the wedding. Lucio will be the D.J, and D.Va will be my bridesmaid. And Hanzo will be Genji's. Winston then walked up to Genji and I. We are setting up an elite Overwatch team. You two are the captains. I want you two to make your own team. I trust your pick. Here we will fight each other only on the battlefield. Are enemies are included since they agreed with the plan so set up your team. We will start this in a year, so you should be ready by then. You two got first pick.

A few months later, The wedding day...

"I'm so happy!" I looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing a long white dress with florals on the end. A light blue ribbon was tied around my waist, the dress was strapless. I had long fingerless gloves, and golden bracelets. I had golden earrings with light blue jewels. And a choker necklace to match with it. Next to me was my Chrono accelerator, how was I supposed to look pretty with this thing on. I have to be right next to it. I put it on and look in the mirror again. "Agh it looks like rubbish! Stupid thing! Whatever I hope no one sees it." I grabbed the bouquet of light blue flowers and opened the big doors to the main room. Everyone turned their heads to me and they all stood up with smiles on their faces. This made me smile, I started to giggle and blink ahead. Genji didn't have his mask on, he was in a tuxedo, he looked amazing! I blinked up in front of him and he looked happy. He moved the veil over my face and said.