Hanamura 2

"Okay let's go!" Genji started to climb up the wall and went all the way up to the unlocked window. We went through it and jumped down. We went to his room and he set me on his bed.

"Thank you Genji." I went into my luggage and blinked it over with me to my dresser. Genji's dresser was next to mine. I put some picture frames of us up on the wall wherever I could hang them. I then went back to my dresser and organized my clothes. After I unpacked my clothes I blinked over to the bed. I turned to look at Genji who just now took off his mask and finished putting clothes away. He didn't have much clothing because he just wore his armor.

"Lena which side of the bed do you want?"

"Um, can I have the right side?"

"Sure, and I'll have the left." The bed was huge. It was a king size bed, if my prediction is correct like 10 people could fit easily fit in the bed.

"Genji this bed is huge!"

"I know, it's what the Shimada's were given."

"I call the bathroom to get changed in!" I grabbed my pajamas and blinked into the bathroom. The bathroom was also huge. I quickly changed into my grey t-shirt and black pajama pants. I grabbed my Chrono accelerator, and held it in my hands. I walked out of our bathroom and went over to my side of the bed. I set my Chrono accelerator next to me on my nightstand. I turned to Genji and saw him in a lime green pajama t-shirt and dark green pajama pants, and he didn't have his mask on. I saw tubes in him, and all these other metal things to keep him alive. Just like him I need something to keep me here. We both have problems that we can both relate to, and that makes me feel more at home. Genji turned off the light then came over to the bed and went under the covers and so did I. He went over to me, and I cuddled next to him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I placed my arms around his arm. I leaned close to his face kissed him on the lips, he then kissed me back.

"Good night Lena, I love you."

"Good night Genji, I love you too." We both closed our eyes and fell asleep, both of us thinking about each other.

"STOP THIS ISN'T YOU!" I was shot again by a speeding bullet.

"Did you really believe that I could be good?"

"I did, and now I can see that I was wrong!"

"Sorry Lena."

"Your not sorry!"

"Your right, I'm not." She walked closer to me.

"THEN DON'T SAY SORRY WHEN YOUR NOT!" I smacked her with the back of my pulse pistol.

"You shouldn't have done that!"

"Oh what are you going to do about it?"

"One shot, one kill." She pointed her sniper rifle at my head.

"GENJI NOW!" It was to late, she pulled the trigger, and the bullet hit me right in the head. Genji took down and killed Widowmaker, by slicing her neck. He ran over to me and picked me up.

"Lena?" My blood formed a puddle and started to stain Genji's armor. "LENA! NO NO NO! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD EVER LEAVE ME! ESPECIALLY NOT LIKE THIS!" He threw his mask off and kneeled to the ground. He then sat down and held onto me. "You promised." I started to cough out blood.

"I'm sorry."

"LENA?! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! Please. Please. Please don't die like this... Don't die like this. LENAAAAA!"