Back from Hanamura End of part 3

Okay this is the end of part four and the next chapter will be the start of part 5.  Sorry for the shorter chapter.

"Then let's go!" I started up the jet and then we started to fly. In no time we were out of Hanamura and on our way to the Overwatch agency. While piloting the jet I used my right hand and reached towards Genji. I took deep breaths trying to keep my tears, but I couldn't. I started to cry. I held my hand out towards Genji still, I couldn't find his hand. I couldn't take my eyes off the sky. I then felt his hand, and I felt his eyes on me.

"Lena?" His hand tightened around mine.

"Genji... I hope everyone is okay.-" I started to cry even harder.

"Lena they're going to be fine."

"No! How was Sombra able to escape?"

"You told me that she hacked her way through."

"Well yeah, but..."

"Lena, please everything is going to be alright." I felt his hand on my cheek, he wiped away all of my stray tears.

"I had a bad dream a day ago. Overwatch was destroyed, Winston died and so did both of us."

"Lena, I told you I wouldn't die on you, and you promised me that you wouldn't die on me."

"Genji anything can happen we can't stop fate!"

"You promised."

"I know I did but, but..."

"But what Lena?! I would never be able to live without you." His grip on my hand tightened even tighter than before. It started to hurt. "Now let's forget all this sad talk look at the big picture Lena, we WILL live a very long and happy life together. Once we retire we WILL start a family and WE WILL be together until death.

"I love you Genji." I quickly leaned over to him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips and sat back in my seat.

"I love you too Lena."

"What time is it, love?"

"It is 11:34."

"We should be there soon, I believe in two hours." I start to speed up the jet.

"Lena, are you speeding up?"

"Noooo..."

"Lena you don't have to go fast like THIS."

"Okay." I slow do just a little.

"Thank you for slowing down." Time seemed to go by really quickly. We seemed to be only 30 minutes away. We were finally passing the ocean.

"What time is it now?"

"It is 1:09."

"Just a cup of coffee and I'll be all good."

"Do you want me to make you a cup?"

"Yes please." My eyes felt really heavy. Genji went to the back of the jet and went to the coffee machine. After a few minutes he came back with my mug that said 'Gone if a Blink..." He handed me my mug but he had something behind his back.

"Here and... here." I turned my head again and my eyes widened. "I made this for you."

"AW thanks love." He handed me both my mug and my muffin. He then sat next to me with his mug and it said 'As Swift as a Sparrow...' I felt much more energetic after a few minutes I finished the cup of coffee and the muffin. "Genji that was delicious. Thank you."

"Your welcome, my love."

"Genji look! Our base is still standing!" I was looking closely through the window, the base seemed perfectly safe.

"Of course it is!"

"Oh thank you, God! Thank you for listening to my prayers!"