Actual summary

Hah!You thought I would post a chapter first! But no! You have to wait!>:)
I just wanted to know if this plot is actually interesting before I start...

This is the actual summary, Okay? Okay.
This is a story inspired by Diane26859's errorink book, 'two races,one love' ...

The Sanses included are:
Ink
Error
Geno
Death/Reaper
Dream
Nightmare
Blueberry
Dust
Cross
Killer
Fresh
...That looks like a lot more than I thought it was... I'll let you guess the ships yourself :P
(Jk,just look at the tags...)

*clears throat*
This is a story in a world where people still live afterdeath. Technically... It's like,a second life.After people die, they get transported to another realm where they are trained to be either a guardian, or a demon.Guardians protect people and do good deeds.Their job is to guide people on a good path. Demons are tricksters and they make people do wrong. They also occasionally kill if needed.Guardians and demons usually  battle if they come across each other.Afterdeath,they won't be trained specifically for being a guardian or demon. They will be put through trails and tests throughout the span of five years. Depending on how they handle each test,they will be chosen for one at the end of all their tests.While being tested,they are put in a realm between heaven and earth.(I like to call it the sandwich core) It's almost exactly like earth,but smaller and surrounded by forests, mountains, lakes, and mythical creatures who aren't supposed to be there...ye.But,What If There was a little more to this school than meets the eye?

(Sorry for the afterdeath jokes XD)

*laughs evilly*
You're all screwed!!!
Hehahaehahajajahshhdhagaydhfvfhxkdjdjuddqivfihgrhejdkskdbsb!!!!
*jumps out random window*

👈☠️😀🏳️✡️✏️✏️✏️

(Sorry for the wait...And yes,I'm still not done with the cover...)

Lol,I don't know how to write stories!
Have fun watching me fail! You might want to consider sparing your eyes though...

Extra facts,oohhhh! Interesting~:
Here's the layout of the realms,they're like layers of a cake... Or like a sandwich...

Hahaha!!!I hate myself :)Have a nice day and try your best to not hate on me

Have a nice day and try your best to not hate on me...Please have mercy...I think I "accidentally" skipped something reeeaaallllyyy important in this summary,oh well! Guess you'll have to find out yourself :)

Bye

Should I change the title to ' the secret of sandwich high'...?