Liar,liar

ITS TIME TO D-D-D-DIE................

(Aight. In case anyone was confused about that last part in the last chapter,I made it so certain monsters/people can sense and see ghosts. Therefore,Cross didn't want to risk Cross Chara being seen for personal reasons obviously. And this Cross won't have the exact same past,as you can probably tell. Just wanted to let you guys know. Now,back to the chapter!!!)

Hope you enjoy chapter six!

Screw you,Mr.boxy.I know you're there. And I despise you.....Just freaking talk to me,man. I miss you...;w;

Hope you had a good day!
————————————————————
Nobody's POV:
🎶I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING,AND I FEEL LIKE S***. WTF,SCHOOL.🎶
Killer sang like he was going through puberty,while packing up for school.

"I'm fudging broke now. I guess I'll just have to live off of Costco samples for now...Meh,maybe I'll do another bet that I can gain money from."he said as he headed off to school.

Killer was doing tricks with a butterfly knife when he ran into Horror on the way to school. They started talking and then ran into Dust,and soon enough...Almost Nightmare's whole group was there and they were walking to school like good friends...Because they are.
.............But pranking each other was fun too. The only one who wasn't with them was Nightmare and Cross.

When they got to school,Dust was the first one to get to the doors. And once he got to the doors....He slammed face first into plastic wrap.

"HA! YOU JUST GOT PRANKED,BROSKIS!" Fresh yelled and jumped out from around the corner along with Cross and Nightmare.Cross looked like he was about to laugh his soul out at the slightest of puns.Nightmare just looked amused.Everyone just laughed as Dust struggled to remove the plastic wrap that was clinging to his face.

And as the bell rang,they all departed to start their days.

Lust's POV:
(I bet on my memes
that you didn't expect that)

Testing class...Should be interesting. It's gonna be a completely different lesson every time from what I can tell so far.

Let's do this. I sit down and another someone else sits beside me. I don't bother to check who it is. As soon as I look at them,they're probably going to say something along the lines of "Ewww! The pervert is looking at me!",or,"Don't even think about it,you slut.". Why the heck did people even say those things to him? Was it because of the way he looked? Was it because of his purple,heart eye lights? All his friends told him that his eye lights made him look cute.

"They were probably lying.' Lust thought to himself.

'They probably just felt bad for him.Or wanted to pretend to become his friend and then backstab him later." He continued.

'They probably think I'm disgusting-'

The teacher walked in as the second bell rang.
"Hello students! I hope you're all ready for Testing! Because I have something interesting in mind for you all today!"the Walking lamp,known as Mr.F.Lexi. Or Felix said.

"You'll all be put into groups,because we don't want anyone getting hurt.And I'll have a worksheet for you to do. It has some quests. Some include having to find a specific object. We sort of made it a 'What would you do?' Type Of thing."He continued.

"You'll all be put into groups of two. All the quests are different,we wanted to make sure none of the groups ended up meeting in the same place."