An unrealistic battle (Chapter 21)

SwERVE-
So uhhhhhhhh Ye,that took way too long.
....I don't have an excuse,lmao-

———————————————————————

No one's POV:

Reaper,Error,Horror,Nightmare,Fresh, Blue,Killer And Duck sped through the forest. The forest was dead silent besides the sound of their footsteps on the grass. Where was everyone? There was normally sat least a few critters around. Something is terribly wrong.
...Besides the fact that their principal is raising an army.

"So that's why they trained us to fight..."Error growled.

"They were using us!" Nightmare roared.

"He was using us,Broski..."Fresh corrected him.

They were quickly approaching the edge of the forest. They had already used too much time getting across the lake surrounding the library. There was no time to waste. After a bit of time,they got to the edge of the forest where they had left their transportation devices. They looked out at the town...

It was in shambles...

Rubble was scattered about and buildings where collapsed and on fire. There was currently no one in sight. They all looked at each other and nodded.

Reaper summoned his scythe,Horror took out his axe, Blue summoned a sharp bone, Killer took out a bunch of knives, Duck out on some gosh darn armor, while Nightmare,Error,And Fresh just went into fighting stance.
(

Epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic-)

They creeped into town. They got over a hill of rubble that was in the way to see a strange variety of colours on the horizon. A bunch of tiny colourful dots. The closer they got,the faster they realized...Those weren't dots...Those were all the students from the school!

"Okay,guys. Remember,we're not to kill them. We just need to wait until the others come. If they end up noticing us,defend yourselves,but don't kill them." Blue whispered.

"And I'm talking to all of you. If you kill anyone, I will know. And I will rip off your limbs and beat you until you bleed to death from your own damn hands." He threatened them.

Horror nodded furiously in fear. The others weren't affected. Killer would have been,but he's a bit stupid at the moment.

"They're not gonna notice us tho-" Error started.

He was cut of as the entire school's population started charging at them.

"Why is it always me that jinxes it?!?!" Error screamed.

"Use a blunt object. I already said no killing!" Blue yelled and took out a bone.

"YEET" Killer yelled,ripped out his arm by the humerus and Yeeted it at one of them,knocking them out.