Don't give up

Yoi,Boi! Image at the top is by me. It doesn't have anything to do with this chapter though.
....Yep.
Before I begin...Thanks Namenotfound1 & PigCat_CrocodileDog for being so goddamn nice people. And to everyone here. I know I do this almost every single time,and it's probably getting REALLY annoying. But I feel like I need to. I appreciate you all SO FREAKING much. And I hope you all have a good day. If you're ever going through a rough time I want you to know I'm right here when you need me. (But don't DM/PM me on Wattpad 'cause I won't be able to respond,sorry.) Maybe try Instagram if you're not comfortable putting it in the comments.
(Insta account 1:mr.turtlethesecond
2:Eclipse66618)

#emailproblems
This isn't really a normal chapter,it's more like an extra. It's gonna be all about ya boi,Lust. I'm might do a bit more chapters like these,I dunno.
So Ye. Long introduction. Sorry 'bout that. So with nothing else to say...Let's do this >:3 get ready to feel PAIN IN YOUR HEART.Get some goddamn tissues my dudes. This is gonna be a bumpy ride. Or maybe I'm just sensitive :/
#lustprotectionsquad
—————————————————————
(Warning:gonna have some bullying,self harm and blood. I'll tell ya when it comes. Also:Horrorlust incoming!!! XD)

Lust's POV:
Whoo! It's the weekend! That means no more bullying for two days! Good enough. It's been better since I became friends with the other skeletons. Apparently they're the cool kids. Or at least the kids you don't mess with. They're nice though. I never got to thank Dream for introducing me to them. Without them,I'd be all alone.

I hear a knock at my door and immediately hide inside a box. I had just moved into this place,don't where I came from. But I know it must've been bad.

I was scared,so I texted everyone in the group chat to ask if anyone was visiting me. None of them know where I live as far as I know.

Hey,anyone visiting me?:Lust

Error:Nope

Ink:No

Blue:Sorry,no!

Dream:No

Horror:Naw?

Killer:Nope

Cross:No

Nightmare:No.

Fresh:Nope!

Alright,sorry!:Lust

Oh no...It must be bullies. They probably found out where I lived somehow! I hear a distant "OPEN UP,SLUT! We're here to give you your daily punishment!".

I stayed silent.

The knocking starts getting violent. They're gonna break through my door at this point- I hear the sound of a door flying through the house. Looks like they got in.

I take summon a sharp bone.
(Does Lust have a signature weapon?)

"Come out,ya sinner! You know you deserve this." I hear the leader of the group yell.

Swapfell.
(MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Another shout out to PigCat_CrocodileDog for helping me choose)

I heard them crashing through my house to find me. I mean,not like I really had much. Just the usual couch,Toaster,oven,microwave,food,utensils, and some clothes in my closet. I didn't have a TV or anything. Just a phone and Wi-fi,because that's all I could afford. I don't need a TV anyways! And sleeping on the couch is fine.