Plant demons

YES! Omg,you have no idea how happy I am to get to this part. FINALLY,we can get this story ROLLING!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day! LETS GET STARTED!!!! >:)
———————————————————————
(Hlgytfkrftktcky-YOIT)
Nobody's POV:
(Because,honestly. It's gonna be better this way.)

The crew all met up at the hospital,because today...Lust was joining them again! Even though it's only been two days...

"Ready to go?" Horror asked Lust.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" Lust said and ran out of the hospital.
(Damn,this story really is rushed as heck.)

"Oh my gosh,it feels like it's been forever since I've had fresh air!" Lust yelled.

"Heh,glad you're feeling good." Horror said with a smile.

A goddamn mother fudging genuine smile. Not the kind of creepy smile he'd always wear.

Lust smiled back and saw their friends approaching in the distance. Fresh was on a skateboard,Blue was on a scooter and giving Dust a piggy back. Geno was on a unicycle and Reaper was on a bike.Ink was just casually sliding down the street,leaving a trail of Ink behind him.Which also meant that Error was being dragged through a trail of ink because he didn't want to walk,so Ink just pulled him behind him by his strings like a leash. Nightmare was on a hover board alongside Cross,who was roller blading. Dream,of course was on his trusty pogo stick. And finally,Killer. Who was rowing down the street in a tiny speedboat on wheels. Wtf.

"Killer,What the fuNK." Horror said.

"Hop in. We've got big plans today. You both can have a nice cream from the cooler at the back." Killer said.

"Pfft,thanks Killer." Lust said and got in with Horror.

They started heading towards the outskirts of town.Towards the forest.

"Hey...Why are we going to the forest?" Lust asked.

"We're going to find the library from Cross' map!" Ink said.

"WHAT?!" Lust yelled.

"Why is that a bad thing?" Horror asked.

"I never got to prepare anything!" Lust explained.

"Oh don't worry,we packed for you." Dream said and gave Lust his purple backpack.

Lust looked inside to find his clothes,some random items like flashlights and pocket knives.

"Did you guys break into my house and take all my belongings?" Lust asked.

"Well technically we didn't break in. The door was wide open. And we didn't want you to be wearing our clothes! We knew you'd be uncomfortable." Horror said.

"....That's still breaking in."Lust said and face palmed.

"Whatever.Thanks" Lust said.

"Are you guys sure you brought enough stuff?" Lust asked.

"Yep! Ink has all the sleeping bags.Nightmare has all the food.Error has the lighters and water supplies.Blue handles the surviving essentials. Dust has the weapons. Cross guides us and carries the clothes. Fresh is tent carrier.Reaper carries portable chargers and coffee. Geno carries pots and pans and stuff.And us three all carry random objects." Killer says.

"What about Dream?" Lust asked.

"I'm the demon repellent." Dream said.

"He wasn't trustworthy enough to hold important things." Horror whispered.