Brain dead (Chapter 22)

Yep. This chapter was late. Wayyyyyyy too late-
Dear lord- I'm still not giving up! I'M GONNA FINISH THIS GARBAGE STORY EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO-

Killer:*on fire and screaming*
Horror: Great start. Intimidation is key.

Horror:Hey,Where's Killer?
Dream:Somewhere out there disappointing me
———————————————————————

Nobody's POV:
(Again-)

Swapfell's ragged breaths faded behind them as they kept walking. There were still certain people they had yet to encounter,but they knew they were here.

A certain feeling filled the air.
It was like....Something wrong was about to happen....

"Ew,is this what they meant when they say the phrase 'love is in the air'? Because to me,it just seems like something I want to avoid." Nightmare scowled.

Aaaaannnnnd there goes the tension.

"Don't you know what love is already? I thought you had something with Cross.", Ink teased him.

Cross descended into a fit of incoherent denial as he blushed purple. (I think that's what colour he blushes????? Eh,it's to far into the story to start questioning stuff like this-)

"Shut up!" Nightmare hissed.

"Whatever~" Ink said in a singsong tone.

And then they heard it.

Thump

Thump

Thump

It was coming closer. And the previous air of bad luck was thrusted back onto the crew.
They all fell silent as the ground rumbled softly.

An inhuman figure popped up over the horizon,barrelling towards them at full velocity.

"SCATTER!!!!!" Killer screeched,picking up Dream and running away.

They booked it away,but the thing was big and very fast. It knocked Horror down from behind. Horror flipped over,taking his axe
out of nowhere and lifted it above his head.

-Only to be met with a giant lick.

"What the funk?!" Horror yelled,covered in slobber.

He opened his eyes to see...

A Giant Candy based wolf that was held together in some places by bandages.
(The one from 'Who's the real liar?'/ Chapter 7
In case you forgot. 'Cause I Sure did,Lmao-)

"I  feel bad for attacking him before." Dream said.

"Feeling bad for things that weren't your fault seems like a special talent of yours."Ink Notes.

"And you're noticing this now?" Dream tilted his head.

A whistle pierced through the air and the wolf perked up before bounding after the sound.
Horror got up and let out a relieved sigh.

"Okay......." Reaper said awkwardly.

"Ah. How eventful." Geno noted.