The mind behind the smile (chapter 18)

And the meme of the month is......

But seriously. Can you believe this? We're only on chapter 18 XD wtf. Either I was right about this story being really short or maybe it's just because these chapters normally have 2000-5000 words. Or maybe both. Who knows? It doesn't matter.This took so damn long.Anyways. YES! Holy freaking shiz- After over a month,I finally finished this piece of crap chapter. Enjoy. Or not. Idk who stayed after the outburst I had on the last A/N. Sorry about that,dudes. I can take that down if you want. (Still not that okay but lmfao,what the heck.)

I didn't reread this chapter after I finished it,so yes. I'm not joking. It might be even more garbage than anything I've ever made. And I might regret publishing this more than anything. I was so tired after finishing it that I didn't want to look over it for mistakes.
Lol-
Oh my Toby-
Plz send halp-
Im ded-
          /|___|\ 
       /    O w O  \
     /      >        >  \ I be hacked,boi.
Jk. Here's a chapter.
*chucks the chapter at your face*
——————————————————————
Nobody's POV:

Lust started freaking out and Blue screamed.

"Whoa!!! Calm down,you two!!!" Geno yelled.

Horror and Dust managed to calm them both down.

Ink walked up to Classic's tube. Just like Sci had described...

"He's definitely staring into our souls..." Dream said as a shiver went down his spine from the sight.

"I don't see what the big deal is. I don't have eyelights,but you guys don't scream or get scared whenever you see me." Reaper said for the first time in a while.

"Well you have more of a friendly type of emptiness and staring into our souls.You have a friendly personality. And plus,You actually speak." Geno responded.

"Awww...I think you just find my voice so enchanting,it distracts you from my empty eyes." Reaper suggested.

"Shut up!" Geno said as he punched Reaper's shoulder.

"You're just not threatening to us,Reaper." Error told him.

Reaper ignored Error as he continued to tease Geno.

"So...Is that it...? We're just.....Experiments? Test subjects? Lab projects?" Ink asked,not turning back to the others.

"That can't possibly it!" Blue exclaimed.

"We came all the way here....." Blue continued.

"It's the only answer we've got..." Lust said.

"So that's all? We never had any actual parents? No past life? At all?" Dream asked.

"That's what it seems to be..." Killer said.

"Wait just a sec." Cross cut in.

"That can't possibly be it. He didn't talk about us like we were just test subjects. He talked about us like we were old friends. Like people he used to know. Like we had specific personalities that he already knew. Ha sounded as if we actually used to exist before he went to that lab and "created" us." Cross stated.