What a day...

Okay,before we start...

How the frick?! We haven't even gotten to the crossmare part yet!

How the frick?! We haven't even gotten to the crossmare part yet!....Or maybe that's not how it works,but anyways. Thanks guys! I didn't expect this! I hope you enjoy the chapter!
And thanks for 164 views!!!

Anyways,here's part four! You might see some new skellys in this chapter :P
Shipping cult AWAY!!!!
———————————————————————

Dream's POV:
Hm. Maybe art isn't as I was expecting it to be.
I was expecting to have to draw specific things or whatever.But this class is just like...A therapy class? They just ask us to draw how we feel. How we feel? How am I supposed to draw how I feel? I don't really know how I feel right now. I suppose I feel happy...How do I show that I'm happy? Hmmmm....This is harder than I thought it would be....

I look over at Lust to see what he's drawing. Hmm...Is that space? ....I wonder what that means(I vote existential crisis.). Hey! I think I know what I should draw now!

Ink's POV:
Wheyo! Now I have gym. I wonder what kind of stuff we'll be doing in this class. I walk into the gymnasium. It was big room with some bleachers on both sides.It pretty much just looked like a normal gym.The only thing that was strange and a little unsettling was the medical supplies in the corner of the room.
...Did they expect for someone to get hurt?

There were a lot of other people in this room. But there was someone who kind of stood out. There was a skeleton leaning against the wall. He had a red zigzag thing below his right eye. His eyes were mismatched,his right eye being red,and his left eye white. He also had a scarf just like me! It was black and white,we can be scarf buddies!!!

I decided to approach him. I walked up to him as confidently as I could,I want to make a good first impression.I was getting more and more nervous the closer I got. I was never a social butterfly,believe it or not. I can't stand being alone,but I can't stand trying to make friends. It's just so scary,what if I mess up? What if they don't like me? What if they start saying bad things about me and take advantage of me? What if,what if,what if,the list keeps going on and on. When I got close enough to actually talk to him he glanced up at me,Well more like down at me.

And said,"Who are you,and what do you want ?".

He sounded very threatening,but that's not gonna stop me.

I smiled at him and said,"Hi,my name is Ink. You looked a little lonely,so I was wondering if you wanted someone to talk to?".

He answered,"You want to talk to me?".

"Ummm...Yeah,What's your name?",I asked him,trying very hard to keep my smile on.I was getting even more nervous. Does he not want to talk to me?

He finally answered again,"My name is Cross.".

I was so relieved to hear him answer.

"Cool name! Nice to meet you,Cross. Do you want to be friends?" I asked.