The attack of the Lust protection squad

Hoi! >:3
Now as apology for that last chapter...Hang out. I'm just gonna have a casual hang out with the goofy skellys.Have fun!
(Gmxgkxmsejrjffkcfkkctckttlc-Mother trucker,we just hit 400+ reads. Just-HOW?!?! WHOAH! WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM?!?!?!thanks though :,3 )
—————————————————————
Wala wala bing bang.
Ink's POV:
The crew,well except for Horror and Lust. Are all just hangin' around today.

We're just at the park! Blue and Dream are playing on the playground with Killer and Dust,'cause we REBELS!!! And there are no kids or anyone else around.Geno was sitting on a bench being a tsundere,as always.
Cross was just laying on the ground,talking with Nightmare. And I'm drawing against a tree. I was sketching the others,aka me ships.
Then I realized...I didn't see Error. Well,Fresh was at the skate park a little ways away,but Error does everything in his power to stay away from Fresh.

The suddenly,my sketch book and pencil was snatched away be blue strings.

Oh,well that answers my question at least.
I look up and glare at Error,Who was dangling my sketch book and pencil from his branch.

"Error!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked with a grin.

"Give me back my book and pencil!" I yelled.

"Awww,why? This is so fun! Besides,I want to know what you're drawing!" He said and looked at the page I was drawing on.

"Pfft! Same." He says and jumps down from the tree.

"What do you mean,"Same"???" I asked.

He handed me back my stuff and said,"I ship them too. It's hilarious how bad they are at hiding it.".

"YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN US,ERROR! AND WE CAN HEAR YOU!" Dust yelled.

"You never denied it though!" Error yelled back.

"Neither did you." Dust retorted.

"Oh shut up!" Error yelled.

"Still never denied it,broski." Fresh said,appearing from behind the tree.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! What the heCK,Fresh?!" Error yelled.

"Calm down,Error." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder.

Error's face turned a little yellow,but he listened.

Fresh walked away.

I start taking my hand back,and Error quickly takes my hand. BOI! As if I won't notice XD

His face turned even more yellow. Hmmm...Maybe I could try something?
I snuggled up to Error and he made no move to stop me. Instead,he leaned against me.

We heard a distant click. We turned to see Geno smirking with his phone pointed at us.

"Say hello,lover birds!" Geno yelled.

Both mine and Error's faces just exploded in blush. Geno proceeded to take a picture.
"This is what you get for shipping me with Reaper!!!" He yelled at us.

Reaper snickered.

(Holy frick,I woke up at 7:00 am. What kind of sorcery is this)

I sighed and went back to drawing.

"Hey..."Error started.

"Hm?" I asked.

Error put on a mischievous smile and gave me a.....Request...

I laughed and agreed.
This is gonna be fun.