The Realization (chapter 20)

Sleeping? More like awaken't-
The next Like,three chapters will take literal millennia's to publish,because they're going to be the closing chapters and there's supposed to be a big climax to the ending.

(This chapter is most likely not going to have ANY redeeming qualities,because I didn't reread the entire thing and I just think it's terrible.-)
————————————————————————

Their lives flashed before their eye sockets in the span of two milliseconds. They probably didn't even see it. It was just...Inserted Into their minds...And then back to the now familiar blackness.

Ink's POV:

I woke up with a start. I was on the floor...On the cracked concrete floor... And there were broken vials scattered on the ground.... Everything suddenly hit me like a brick to the face as my memory came rushing back.

Everyone else was on the floor too as they woke up one by one,each having the same experience I did,judging by the sudden "holy shiz" look suddenly appearing on their faces.
(Everyone be shooketh)

Blue started crying as he turned to Dust.
And immediately hugged him as if he would disappear at any given moment.

Dust just remained still and silent,probably from shock.

Dream turned to Nightmare.

"...Brother...?"Dream whispered.

Nightmare stayed silent with a glint of nervousness in his 'eyes'.

Dream made an annoyed look as he scowled, "You punched me in the face every Christmas morning.".

His older brother cracked a smirk.

"Get over here,you goopy nugget." Dream smiled radiantly.
(*X files theme* Nightmare is really Nuggetmare confirmed?!?!-)

"Oh HECK no! You know I hate hugs!" He screeched.

"C'mere!!!!!" Dream insisted and started to approach him.

Nightmare sprung into a sprint to get away from his cuddly brother. They both kept chasing after each other while the others continued the reunion.

"Isn't it sweet that we all ended up getting together again even though we didn't have any memory at all of before." Blue mentioned.

"It just means we're all THAT compatible,lol." Dust claimed.

"I guess so." Lust agreed.

"Ye." Cross added,still patiently waiting for Dream and Nightmare to stop running around.

"I just enjoy Duck's company." Fresh said.

The duck quacked.
(Just realized he didn't exactly have a name,but screw it,Let's just keep calling him Duck)

"So are we...Dead...?" Ink estimated.

"I assume so..." Error sighed.

"Welp,I guess we're just gonna ignore everything that just happened like it was normal or never happened." Geno sighed.

"Well obviously we were brought back though. Why?"Lust asked.

"Sci missed us,obviously.He made that clear in the journal diary whatever." Geno mumbled.

"Yeah,But he dead,boi."Horror shrieked.

Killer smacked him over the head with a rolled up news paper.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!!!" He screamed in a mom voice.

"DEAR TOBY! WHAT THE FUNK WAS THAT FOR!?!?!"Horror yelped.