Whispers of the past (Chapter 19)

What's up,mother frickers-
They'll all be in their original clothes-
I'mma try to keep author comments at a minimal,but you all probably know what I'd be thinking lololololol-
——————————————————————
The world exploded with with a blinding light.

It was as if the world was completely dissipating. Somehow,it kept getting brighter and brighter. It would've made someone forget what the world even looked like.As if the world was in the process of being created. And suddenly.

It stopped. And went even faster than it was before. It all materialized in a matter of seconds. Like rewinding a video and watching it playback. The land swirled in a blur Of colours. Grass spiking through the dirt and trees flourishing like flowers. When it was done,apples. Golden and dark apples.

The golden ones shimmered like the sun,while the dark ones sparkled like clusters of stars in the galaxy. Night and day. Complete opposites.

The tree exploded in flames. A twisted laugh filled the air as it was burned to the ground.

"Ink!"

His eyes flicked open.

"Hey,shorty! Stop falling asleep on me. I'm trying to talk to you."

Ink chuckled lightly.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me." He replied,turning his head to smirk at his significant other.

"I don't,ya dingus. But I have no choice,since I'm practically bound to you now." The other replied,gesturing to the black diamond ring the ring finger of his left hand.

"Well you were the one who proposed,so you did this to yourself." Ink said and gave the other a peck on the cheek.

"Welp! Time to go meet the others! Come on,Error!" Ink continued,hopping up from his spot on the cliff of Outertale.

Error groaned and stood up,interlacing his hand with Ink's and stepping through a portal.

As soon as they stepped through and the portal shut behind them,Ink was tackled to the ground in a big bear hug by a certain energetic skeleton,Error almost getting dragged down with them.

"Ink! You weren't late for the first time! I'm so proud of you!!!" Blueberry exclaimed.

"I yelled at him to wake up so that we got here on time." Error said.

"Mweh.Still counts." Blue replied,getting off Ink and helping him up.

"Hey,get over here,broskis." The 90's reject said,inviting them over to a spot on the ground.

So they took a seat on the lush green grass and began the meeting.

Certain AUSanses had all started having meetings ever since they had established peace across the multiverse a few years ago. The Sanses being Classic,Ink,Error,Nightmare, Cross,Dream,Killer, Horror,Lust, Blueberry, Dust, Fell, Sci, Geno,Reaper,Fresh And a random duck started meeting under the tree of feelings in Dreamtale every week.

It had originally been just to keep things in check,and make sure everything is going well. Discuss recent events and if everyone's following the deal. Then it eventually became a fun hang out for them all. They started joking around,eating together, doing everything together. And soon they all fell for each other. It was slow and painful,but they all got together at one point.

Cross and Nightmare were surprisingly the first ones to get married. Cross kept annoying Nightmare with calling him Sempai. It was the day Nightmare was going to propose and he took Cross on a cliff to look at the sunset. He was planning to propose as soon as the stars and moon came out. But Cross thought of this as a chance to annoy Nightmare.